Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Contest Revo Uninstaller Pro 4 (Review and Giveaway)
To uninstall other programs from my computer I currently use Soft Organizer. Revo Uninstaller I would like to win because it has advanced algorithms for removing other applications and leftovers after them. Application contains very useful Hunter mode that makes it easy to find other programs to uninstall.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...7537503944
I Have Used & Tried Many Uninstallers Both Free & Paid Versions But Revo Uninstaller Pro is The Best I Have Ever Used I Hope I Win A Free Giveaway License For This Exellent Uninstaller Good Luck To The Lucky Winner Who Ever Is Lucky Enough Too Win This  Smile Thumb
Thanks for the Giveaway! Thank you VS Revo Group!

Revo Uninstaller Pro
is the best uninstaller which can uninstall software and remove unwanted programs installed on your computer after analyzing an application's data and scanning for remnants. After the running of program's uninstall, you can remove additional unnecessary files, folders and registry keys that are left over on your computer.

The other Main and Important reason I favor in this special software because it never fails me with removing unwanted programs as well as remnants, unnecessary files and registry keys with nothing left behind after uninstall. And I really have great confidence and real satisfaction in using it.

https://twitter.com/MohammadPoorya/statu...3736102912
Thank you for this opportunity.

It is a regular utility tool on my system and never disappointed me.
Helped a lot in getting rid of many stubborn applications.
One of the best uninstaller tool available at present.

Twitter
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...3932027905

I am currently removing apps with help from Revo Uninstaller 3 Pro. I want to win the new and imrpoved version with better algorithms for scanning, better UI and i also like the following new addition:-

Possibility to continue the uninstall of a program if it had been interrupted by a computer restart.

Thanks!!
I have Revo Uninstaller Pro VERSION 4.3.3 and I want upgrade to VERSION 4.4.5. This program uninstall what you want from its root from your system especially those programs which doesn't uninstall simply from control panel. I like its portable version because sometimes we don't want to install Revo Uninstaller and we perform uninstallation with portable version. It works with minimal system resources on all windows. It is very simple to use you just have to search file and click on uninstall.

I like some of its features like Browser Cleaner, Disk Cleanup, Resource Monitor Windows tool, junk files cleaning, Scanning for leftovers etc.

Facebook Share
I used to uninstall the software with the built-in windows uninstaller, but the unique uninstall function of Revo Uninstaller has given me a deep impression, whcih provides more uninstall modes than other similar applications. More importantly, Revo Uninstaller not only quickly uninstalls the software and removes all data associated with it, but also restores the software if you creat a system restore point or full registry backup before uninstallation. 
Thank you a lot for the contest.

twitter share
I use a free uninstaller suggested on another forum. I have used Revo to uninstall software and its tools to clean computer and  disable autostart programs. Thanks for the giveaway. Shared the giveaway.
More contribution is required in this giveaway
Sorry for the delayed entry - Please consider me in this giveaway! I would really appreciate it. My current uninstallation procedure for applications involves using Revo Uninstaller Pro 3 (which I had a license for from a Humble Bundle) and using the application to perform deep uninstallation of any applications I wish to remove from my computer. I frequently use many of the other utilities offered in Revo Uninstaller such as the Junk Cleaner, Startup Manager, etc. I could really use a license for Revo Uninstaller 4 Pro since Revo Uninstaller is an application I consider as an essential component of my "toolbox."
Link to Tweet

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Revo Uninstaller Pro - 10 Licenses Mike 41 4,724 02-06-2023 , 03:07 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Promo2day Contest Revo Uninstaller Pro Review and Giveaway tarekma7 60 14,075 06-07-2021 , 07:52 PM
Last Post: Mohammad.Poorya
  Promo2day Contest Revo Uninstaller Pro Review and Giveaway tarekma7 58 24,989 06-03-2020 , 09:54 PM
Last Post: opel132
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo UnInstaller 9 Review and Giveaway tarekma7 28 10,973 01-16-2020 , 09:09 AM
Last Post: jerzy6012.50