Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest 5x Hard Disk Sentinel Professional lifetime licenses and free updates to all version
Thanks for the Giveaway!
Hard Disk Sentinel runs in the background and verifies SSD / HDD health status by inspecting the SMART status of the disk(s). If an error is found or unexpected behaviour is detected, it warns the user about the current situation and also can perform appropriate actions (for example, start an automatic backup).
twitter
Thanks for giveaway, @ahmadkhajeThumb
Hard Disk Sentinel is your key to identify, test, diagnose, and repair your hard disk drive and SSD.
With Hard Disk Sentinel, you can instantly see reports detailing the total health of your drive, including temperature,
self-monitoring data, transfer speeds, and more.
Any deviation in these factors could be an early warning sign of impending drive failure!
twitter
Thanks a lot for the giveaway. Hard Disk Sentinel is a professional SSD and HDD monitoring and analysis software that can easily find, test, diagnose and repair hard disk drive problems. Tt will give you information about HDD health, performance degradations and failures. It reports the most comprehensive information about HDD, SSD and external enclosures (USB hard disks / e-SATA hard disks). The different alert options will ensure maximum safety of your valuable data.

Share Link
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this awesome giveaway, @ahmadkhaje and Hard Disk Sentinel Professional!

I've had a HDD failure a many years ago and lost all my valuable files. After that incident, I've learned my lesson well and installed a freeware CrystalDiskInfo but it lack some advanced features that only Hard Disk Sentinel can provide. I'd like to win a lifetime license including future upgrades, to continually monitor my hard drive's health status in real time and predict hard drive problems in the future. I'd also like to try some features like the ability to adjust or correct the detected information if required, and/or clear problems related to past and corrected. Count me in please!

Facebook Share
Thanks ahmadkhaje for the giveaway.

My laptop is now quite old and so is the hard disk that came along. I do not take regular or even frequent backups, so all my data is always at constant risk. Every hard disk (Serial ATA) has a certain read / write cycle, post which either it could stop functioning or function but with risks. My laptop hard disk is from WD and there is no supporting software provided by WD for the model to monitor hard disk health, etc. In no case I want to lose my valuable and sensitive data in event of any HDD failure, I want to win this lifetime license for not only maximizing HDDs performance but also to use Hard Disk Sentinel's feature to predict HDD failure well in advance, thereby preventing any data loss for once and all.

Hope to win the Lifetime license.

My Share below
https://twitter.com/GrrGrrr/status/1401723096072085504

Already Subscribed to Email Newsletter

Thanks,
Grr
Thanks for the contest. I have many external hard drives with a lot of content on them. I'm worried about the data on it, some of it is irreplaceable. HDD Sentinel can tell me how the drives are performing, and the health status, which can be helpful in case I have to replace one of the drives.

My share: https://twitter.com/Im_Ashwin/status/140...1433524224
Thanks for the giveaway.
I want to win a Hard Disk Sentinel Professional license to monitor and analyze the state of hard disks and SSD media, their performance and power in real time. The program allows you to identify potential problems, performance degradation, and possible failures.

My favorite features:
- detailed information about the status of connected drives.
- track the temperature and S. M. A. R. T. values for each connected disk in real time.
- visual warning of the critical state of the drive.

Facebook Share
Twitter Share
https://twitter.com/tripta16/status/1404717621585448964
The app finds and shows hard drive problems related to reading, temperature etc. so that one can replace it before 100% failure and also I like that it shows alerts regarding any problems etc.

Thanks a lot @ahmadkhaje
Thanks for good giveaway, ahmadkhaje. 

Hard Disk Sentinel Pro is one of the best programs in its class.
Hard Disk Sentinel Pro is a very useful and practical program. An excellent piece of software for monitoring the health of my disks.  The program has a lot of features to help users monitor the use of disk space and temperature. It allows me to create and schedule jobs, do automatic backups, view S.M.A.R.T. attributes of the disks, configure different types of alerts, generate reports. 
Hard Disk sentinel belongs to that class of programs which can be installed on every computer to help prevent the unexpected failure of HDD and SSD disks.

Twitter share
One week left until the end

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway Hard Disk Sentinel Professional Lifetime License Mike 8 426 Yesterday, 07:19 PM
Last Post: tomtom
  Personal Giveaway Hard Disk Sentinel Professional - 2 Lifetime Licenses Mike 18 5,699 11-30-2021 , 08:40 AM
Last Post: CovidSinghRathore
  Personal Giveaway 1x Acronis Disk Director 12.5 Workstation Home Lifetime. Mohammad.Poorya 33 10,855 01-23-2020 , 08:57 AM
Last Post: comphelp
  Hard Disk Sentinel Pro Giveaway - 4 Licenses Lmanlo 31 12,494 12-26-2016 , 12:57 PM
Last Post: gb4242