Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway [Udemy] Adobe XD Mega Course - User Experience Design
Adobe XD Mega Course - User Experience Design | Udemy

Quote:Description
Hi everyone welcome to Adobe XD mega course.
Before I jump into the details of the course I want to quickly tell what adobe xd is used for.
Adobe XD is a simple easy to use application dedicated to UI UX design we can call it user interface or user? basically, we use adobe xd to design mobile apps and websites
Just like our other mega courses this course is designed to take you from absolute beginner to advanced level in UI design.
This course is divided into 4 main parts, basics of design mode, basics of prototype mode, advanced technique and finally working with real projects.
In the design mode basics. We will start with downloading Adobe XD and installing then we will open it for the first time.

https://www.udemy.com/course/adobe-xd-me...E18F246C9A

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway [Udemy] Adobe Photoshop Course from Basic to Advacned for Graphics ahmed 0 180 03-27-2024 , 09:03 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Giveaway Ultimate Guide to Product Design: Design Thinking Approach 3.0 teamsgbp 0 767 01-13-2024 , 01:56 PM
Last Post: teamsgbp
  Giveaway Ultimate Guide to Product Design: Design Thinking Approach 3.0 teamsgbp 0 605 01-13-2024 , 01:53 PM
  Giveaway Ultimate Guide to Product Design: Design Thinking Approach 3.0 teamsgbp 0 258 12-16-2023 , 11:18 AM
Wink Discount/Hot Deal Ultimate Guide to Product Design: Design Thinking Approach 3.0 teamsgbp 0 332 09-04-2023 , 04:37 PM