Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest Sticky Password Premium 3x lifetime & 20x yearly licenses
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this giveaway, @ahmadkhaje and Sticky Password Premium! Smile

I'm using a year long trial license and will be expiring soon. Winning a lifetime license for Sticky Password is will make my password keeping habit safe and convenient. I consider Sticky Password a reliable and secure password manager for all my devices and being able to sync over WiFi and cloud is much desired. I have a lot of online accounts and its very strong military-grade encryption makes it an indispensable tool in suggesting strong passwords. Count me in please!

Facebook Share
Thanks for the giveaway

My Twitter Share

I would like to win a license of Sticky Password Premium because I need a secure solution to memorize all my password without the risk of forget them or, worse, be hacked into my accounts because of bad passwords.
Twitter

Sticky password is the first ever password manager that I have used. It has gone through many phases of evolution and grown up to become a very reliable piece of program to store our passwords and other credentials. Cloud backup and being able to sync with various devices are the most important features for me.

Thanks to @ahmadkhaje for giving us this opportunity to participate in this nice giveaway,
Thanks ahmadkhaje for the giveaway.

Sticky Password is solid and robust password manager with excellent brower support. Not only it manages passwords for Web applications, but also applications that run from Desktop/Windows. Moreover it can easily autofill huge and clumsy forms with just a click. Lastly, now you decide as to where your data should lie, secure cloud or your local system.

Hope to win the Lifetime license.

My Share below
https://twitter.com/GrrGrrr/status/1401722476904828930

Already Subscribed to Email Newsletter

Thanks,
Grr
Thanks for the giveaway. I was using LastPass but want to move to something better. Sticky Password Premium seems to offer a lot of good features.

My social share:

https://twitter.com/Im_Ashwin/status/140...0165891083
I like this password manager and its feature:
Store your passwords securely online
Facilitating logging into websites and services
Cooperation with popular browsers
Data synchronization between different devices

Thanks.

https://twitter.com/mieszko200/status/14...1529155589
Some features I like with Sticky Password Premium are the following:

1. Cloud sync & backup across devices
2. Works on all devices and supports almost all browsers
3. Secures data using 2-step verification, military grade encryption and authentication

Thanks for the giveaway contest and I really hope to win a license.

Twitter
End of three more days
Thanks for the giveaway.

I want to win the Sticky Password license because it is one of the most reliable and convenient password managers.
My favorite features:
- Storing passwords in a local database and cloud storage with synchronization.
- A digital wallet for keeping your bank card details safe.
- Personal notes for quick access to your document data and other sensitive information in a secure storage.
- USB password manager. Sticky Password works on USB flash memory devices and memory cards.

Facebook Share
Twitter Share
thanks for giveaway Heart

Twitter
its great password manager which provider secure way to secure username password... in Confidential way
and make easily  login registered website.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway Steganos Password Manager 21 (5 licenses) Mike 18 7,600 04-20-2020 , 01:06 PM
Last Post: Starship
  Contest 1x Malwarebytes Anti-Malware PREMIUM Licenses ! Mohammad.Poorya 39 13,289 11-25-2019 , 09:08 PM
Last Post: laser
  Personal Giveaway SecureAPlus 18 Month Premium Giveaway (5 Licenses) Mike 16 6,152 07-08-2019 , 05:31 PM
Last Post: Herran
  Contest Zemana AntiLogger Premium 3 lifetime license [winners] Sasha 10 5,279 09-22-2018 , 03:14 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Contest Zemana AntiLogger Premium 3 lifetime license Sasha 38 15,548 09-16-2018 , 01:33 PM
Last Post: Mike