Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway [Udemy] Python for Beginners
Python for Beginners | Udemy

Quote:Requirements
There is no specific requirements
If you are new to programming you can take this course.
If you know some other programming languages like C or C++ or Java or some other also you can take this course.
Description
In this course we will discuss on
Introduction to Python
Python Interpreter
Download and Install PyCharm and usage
Data Types
Type Conversion and it's types
Taking User Input from input() function
apply type conversion on input
Control Statements  -> if , if - else , if - else ladder , nested if
Looping or Iteration Statements  -> for , while
range() function
Loop Control Statements -> break , continue
Operators
Types of Operators  -> Arithmetic operators , Relational Operators , Assignment Operators , Logical Operators , Identity Operators , Membership Operators , Bitwise Operators
and discuss on each type with an example.
We will provide some description on each lecture.
We will provide you the brief explanation on each and every topic that makes you more clear in understanding.
If you are not clear replay the video again and practice. Still you are not fully clear you can mail me to this saimaheshp2001@gmail.com
I also have a YouTube Channel named "Yellow Tech Mahesh". You can comment me clearly about any topic to clear you doubt.
I will respond within 12 hours of your request.
Our main advice is don't simply watch the videos. Practice it with different examples in different ways. That makes this course on your fingertips.
Have the quizzes with patience.
Our intention is to give the best and make the learners best .

https://www.udemy.com/course/python-for-...PYTHONFREE

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway [Udemy] 300+ Python Exercises (Simple and Complex) with Algorithm baziroll 0 488 02-17-2022 , 07:32 PM
Last Post: baziroll
  Giveaway [Udemy] Programming for beginners with : C++ | C# | Java | Python baziroll 0 507 11-20-2021 , 01:28 PM
  Giveaway [Udemy] Machine Learning A-Z with Python with Project (Beginner) baziroll 0 522 11-12-2021 , 12:55 PM
  Giveaway [Udemy] Data Analyst Skillpath: Zero to Hero in Excel, SQL & Python baziroll 1 596 10-25-2021 , 08:16 PM
Last Post: vietnamrum
  Giveaway [Udemy] RA: Retail Management, Analytics with Excel & Python. baziroll 0 673 10-16-2021 , 07:39 PM