Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest Ashampoo WinOptimizer 19: System optimization, in-depth cleaning and diagnosis
Ashampoo WinOptimizer cleans my PC well by optimizing broken registry entries.
It also removes all web browsing traces from my PC and cleans the temporary files that are no longer needed.
I want to win to update to the latest version and for security reasons as well.
So thank you for organizing this great giveaway contest and I really hope to win a license.

Twitter
Thanks for this good giveaway!!

What is your favorite features?/Why you want to win a license?

I like that Ashampoo WinOptimizer 19  Optimizes Internet connections with Internet Tuner

Detects hard disk issues on time with HDD Inspector,  Extended system analysis for fast all-round optimization,   Reduced memory consumption in multiple modules,  Auto-emptying of Windows recycle bin,   Powerful Privacy Manager module to disable Windows telemetry.

Ashampoo WinOptimizer 19 is a powerful PC auto-cleaner and tune-up software.

Twitter share
I like that Ashampoo Winoptimizer 19 has all the optimization tools that are often overlooked/not known by many like Registry Optimizer(defragmenting registry),  HDD inspector, Disk Doctor etc. and also it has all the general cleaning tools like Browser traces removal, windows temporary files removal etc.
Thanks!
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...2660499459
Ashampoo WinOptimizer comes equipped with the service manager, process manager, autorun manager, boot time fixer, duplicate file finder, hard disk drive analyser, defragmenter as well as utilities like junk file cleaner, browser trace remover and registry cleaner. What I like about this multipurpose tool is that a user of this program does not have to look for another program to do all those multi-range of pc optimizing jobs. 

Twitter
Why do I want to win Ashampoo WinOptimizer 19?

Because it has a couple of features which I consider the best available at this time ... and because I love and have used Ashampoo software for years and have found them wonderful.

Features I like:
1. Registry defragmentation.
2. The "Live Tuner."
3. The "system Cleaner" finds trash on my disk that no other cleaner does.
*Many thanks to the Ashampoo team for sponsoring this contest, --- and also thanks to tarekma7 for putting this contest together for all of us.
Thanks a lot for the giveaway, tarekma7
Ashampoo released again a great version of their very good tweaker WinOptimizer with excellent robust features and fancy UI that will tune up our systems and clean up the remnants making our PCs run like new. The benchmark features and the tweaking ones are my favourites and I would like to win a license for the new version in order to upgrade my current version and enjoy this product until version 20 is released.  Smile

My share is below:
Twitter.com giveaway share
Giveaway will end tomorrow, few hours remaining............
Thanks for the Giveaway!
1. Share this Giveaway on Facebook or Twitter.
Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...6175576759

2. Reply to this topic with your share link and comment [What is your favorite features?/Why you want to win a license?]
Ashampoo WinOptimizer 19 is a PC auto-cleaner and tune-up tool which can remove temporary files, fix registry issues, streamline your computer’s startup process, strengthen your online privacy and enhance your PC’s performance. It is a good solution for beginners and experts with one-click-optimizer to diagnose and repair the most common issues. With such great favorite features, I am anxious to win this license.
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this giveaway, @tarekma7 and Ashampoo Team!

I needed a reliable and effective crap cleaner and system optimizer like Ashampoo WinOptimizer and does the job efficiently and my system has been smooth ever since. Though GUI is really great, I would love it even more if there's an option for showing a smaller window for most used features. The much improved 1-Click Optimizer is a game-changer and will make it faster to optimize the system. I'm also impressed with greatly reduced memory consumption of multiple modules, which is an improvement from previous versions. I'd like to win a license to upgrade Ashampoo WinOptimizer 17, which I've won the last time, to the newest version 19. Count me in!

Facebook Share
Giveaway end, stay tuned for the winners

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo WinOptimizer 25 tarekma7 35 6,513 06-14-2022 , 03:30 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo WinOptimizer 18 (5 Lifetime Licenses) Mike 20 5,856 01-05-2021 , 02:17 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo WinOptimizer 18 Giveaway tarekma7 35 21,271 08-09-2020 , 01:11 PM
Last Post: Starship