Giveaway [Udemy] Procreate: Sketch, Draw, and Paint a Shirt Design 2021
Procreate: Sketch, Draw, and Paint a Shirt Design 2021 | Udemy

Quote:Requirements
A device such as an iPad with Procreate installed to participate
No other requirements or prerequisites besides having a positive mindset
Description
UPDATES & NEW CONTENT ADDED FREQUENTLY!
April 2021 - Update - Course audio improved
Are you ready to take your creativity with you wherever you go? Do you want to learn how to sketch, ink, and paint in Procreate, the best digital illustration app out there? Do you want to know how to place your original illustrations on t-shirts, mugs, posters, pillow covers, and much much more? If you've answered yes to any of these questions, this is the perfect course for you.
For as long as I can remember, I've loved drawing. Since I was a kid, I could always be seen with a notebook of sketching paper and a handful of graphite pencils. Before the introduction of the iPad and Procreate, I could only create awesome digital art on my desktop computer with a Wacom tablet.
I've been using Procreate for over 7 years now and I can't imagine life without it. In this course, I will show you in-depth, step by step, how I create art in Procreate. I go even further by showing you how to export and place your art on print-on-demand products for yourself or to sell.
Take this course to learn how to use Procreate but come back to learn how to grow your new skill.

https://www.udemy.com/course/procreate-s...30646CF98D

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway Ultimate Guide to Product Design: Design Thinking Approach 3.0 teamsgbp 0 730 01-13-2024 , 01:56 PM
Last Post: teamsgbp
  Giveaway Ultimate Guide to Product Design: Design Thinking Approach 3.0 teamsgbp 0 566 01-13-2024 , 01:53 PM
  Giveaway Ultimate Guide to Product Design: Design Thinking Approach 3.0 teamsgbp 0 233 12-16-2023 , 11:18 AM
Wink Discount/Hot Deal Ultimate Guide to Product Design: Design Thinking Approach 3.0 teamsgbp 0 313 09-04-2023 , 04:37 PM
  Extended Trial Ultimate Guide to Product Design: Design Thinking Approach 3.0 teamsgbp 0 352 07-24-2023 , 12:36 AM