Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway [Udemy] Learn How to Make Trading Card Game Menus With Unity 3D
Learn How to Make Trading Card Game Menus With Unity 3D | Udemy

Quote:Requirements
First couple of Sections in this course are very beginner friendly. In these Sections we spend most of the time working in Unity Editor. So anyone can learn how to make and rotate cards, create other visual elements that are used in this game.
In Sections 4-6 we use some advanced scripting techniques to establish all the processes that happen in our game Logic, write AI scripts and so on. So for the final lectures of this course it is best if you have some previous experience with C#. I try to explain everything that I am doing as much as I can.
You should install the latest version of Unity3D to work on this course and open example projects that are provided with this course (to develop this game I used Unity 5.4 beta, so any version of Unity after 5.4 will do).
Description
This course provides a full guide on trading card game menus. In the video Lectures we cover only the process of making menus, collection browsing, deck building, pack opening, etc… But the battle mechanics part is also included into the Unity project that is provided with the course. So, you`ll have an opportunity to play the game with the cards that you create yourself or even use this application as a foundation for your own trading card game.
The material in this course is divided into 5 Sections. Section 1 features a short introduction to the course.
Since the Unity project that we are developing in this course can be treated as an extension of the course that we have made earlier about card game battle mechanics, in Section 2 we will make a recap of the techniques that we use in both courses to store cards in the project. You will learn about ScriptableObjects and ScriptableObject assets and how you can use them to store cards in your project. We`ll take a look at a very useful script CardCollection.cs that will be used in the project to filter the cards in our collection and get certain sub-sets of cards that satisfy certain criteria. In the last Lecture of Section 2 we`ll do some UI work in Unity and assemble the general layout of our menu scene.

https://www.udemy.com/course/learn-how-t...1DC55D1114

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway FREE: Learn the Basics of Share Trading 4-Week Course tarekma7 0 277 11-02-2022 , 08:35 AM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Giveaway [Udemy] Ableton Workflow Masterclass - How To Make A Track A Day. baziroll 0 462 10-04-2021 , 01:11 AM
Last Post: baziroll
  Giveaway [Udemy] Learn To Code By Making Games in Python baziroll 0 418 09-27-2021 , 02:08 PM
  Giveaway [Udemy] Unity 3D Make A Complete Racing Game baziroll 1 571 09-09-2021 , 05:27 PM
  Giveaway [Udemy] Learn Programming and Game Development in Godot Engine baziroll 0 489 09-01-2021 , 07:14 PM