Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Win10 Wizard
Digital Care: Win10 Wizard

PC users have more options than ever with the new Windows 10 operating system. With so many offerings, Microsoft has received a lot of user questions about how to best set up Windows 10. Win10 Wizard is a free tool that helps you solve these important issues:
  1. Do I qualify for a Windows 10 upgrade?
  2. How can I make sure I’ve customized my Windows 10 settings properly?
Whether you want to upgrade, or have upgraded already, Win10 Wizard offers essential features for every Windows 10 user:

All-In-One Windows 10 Settings Manager:

Easy control of Windows 10 settings like security, privacy, location tracking, desktop themes and more…

Easy Windows 10 Upgrade Scan:

Run our quick scan to assess your system for a Windows 10 upgrade. Get a full compatibility report and be confident that your upgrade will be a success!

Post-Upgrade Support:

Easily see Windows 10 upgrade issues related to drivers, applications and extensions and receive repair advice.

Customize Windows 10 from one screen!
A lot has changed in Windows 10, and Win10 Wizard provides simple on/off toggles for all the new settings that affect can affect the security and privacy of your personal information.
Win10 Wizard is a free tool that reveals key steps every user should take to upgrade and run Windows 10 successfully.

Download:

http://downloads.digitalcare.org/win-10-wizard/