Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway [Udemy] Laravel Forum - Build a Forum with Laravel 2021
Laravel Forum - Build a Forum with Laravel 2021 | Udemy

Quote:Description
In this course, I don't cover much of the introduction to Laravel, that is why I recommend some knowledge in Laravel before subscribing to this course. In this course, we build a Laravel forum from scratch. For the students who subscribe to the course, I provide the theme we are going to use plus other materials that we use in this course.
What We're going to build:
Forum Members
In this course, we build a forum. The forum has Categories and each category has forums. Each forum has discussions or topics the unauthenticated users can view the forums categories and the forums but they have to log in in order to start a discussion in any forum. Each discussion has replies. Replies have the like and dislike button displayed if the logged-in user is not the author of the reply. The number of likes and dislikes affects the user's rank.  Likes increase the user's rank while dislikes reduce the user's rank. When the user is logged in, he is redirected to the profile page where he/she can update their profile information. The forum displays all the logged-in users as well as the page for all the forum members.

https://www.udemy.com/course/laravel-for...FF04AB4FAE

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway [Udemy] Python 3 Master Course for 2021 | Udemy baziroll 7 1,213 08-27-2021 , 04:27 PM
Last Post: baziroll
  Giveaway [Udemy] The Advanced SQL Course 2021 baziroll 1 367 08-02-2021 , 08:36 AM
Last Post: vietnamrum
  Giveaway [Udemy] DevSecOps Build and Deploy a Website From Scratch (AWS) 2021 baziroll 0 424 05-27-2021 , 06:35 PM
  Giveaway [Udemy] Build Your Own Chatbot in Python baziroll 0 331 04-26-2021 , 12:14 AM
  Giveaway [Udemy] Build a news portal with Laravel and Bootstrap 2021 baziroll 0 341 04-17-2021 , 08:03 PM