Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway [Udemy] B2B Lead Generation + B2B Sales With LinkedIn, Cold Email
B2B Lead Generation + B2B Sales With LinkedIn, Cold Email | Udemy

Quote:Description
Master high-ticket B2B sales, lead generation, and lead nurturing to get a large number of leads and take many of them through your sales process to become clients.
Acquire unlimited leads and do cold email and LinkedIn outreach. Then whoever doesn't respond, do lead nurturing to turn them from cold leads to warm leads that engage later.
Many popular businesses today like agencies, consulting companies, freelancers, and B2B businesses do cold outreach for lead generation and sales.
I get asked a few times a week by my coaching students how to do cold email and cold outreach.
The problem has been that cold email is almost like spam and it has very low response rates due to boring pitches that fill up people's inboxes.
In this course, I'll reverse that by showing you cold email and cold LinkedIn scripts that get people to engage with you and enter your sales process.

https://www.udemy.com/course/lead-genera...D41034BF38

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway Dare to Lead: How to Become a Next-Generation Leader 3.0 teamsgbp 0 174 03-22-2024 , 07:50 PM
Last Post: teamsgbp
  Giveaway Dare to Lead: How to Become a Next-Generation Leader 3.0 teamsgbp 0 521 02-23-2024 , 05:28 PM
Wink Personal Giveaway Dare to Lead: How to Become a Next-Generation Leader 3.0 teamsgbp 0 372 11-21-2023 , 09:58 PM
  Giveaway Dare to Lead: How to Become a Next-Generation Leader 3.0 teamsgbp 0 340 09-24-2023 , 07:16 AM
  Giveaway Dare to Lead: How to Become a Next-Generation Leader teamsgbp 0 360 08-12-2023 , 02:22 PM