Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Woman Details Severe COVID Vaccine Reaction
https://www.infowars.com/posts/woman-det...-pass-out/      Woman Details Severe COVID Vaccine Reaction – “Within Minutes I Knew I Was Going To Pass Out”
by Kelen McBreen
April 12th 2021, 4:12 pm
"My vision was going out, my hearing was going out"          Sarah Moore of Cumming, Georgia is one of eight people who suffered adverse reactions right after taking the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine at a local fairground.

“My limbs started going numb… um, my face went numb,” she said. “It’s scary because passing out once is not my concern, it’s passing out multiple times and then having a 103.5-degree fever for the remaining two days after that.”

Explaining the severity of her reaction, Moore noted, “Within two to three minutes I knew I was going to pass out. My vision was going out, my hearing was going out.”

A spokesperson for the North Georgia Health District blamed the weather, saying, “We don’t think it’s anything to do with the vaccine. It’s probably more environmental factors.”

However, Moore argued, “It was not hot out, it was not even 70 degrees I don’t think. I was in a hoodie and jeans and felt very comfortable, not hot.”

After passing out at the fairgrounds, she woke up to the sight of another woman being taken out on a stretcher.

In total, eight people suffered adverse reactions before the vaccination site was closed down.

“There was a girl about fifteen feet away from me and she was getting transported out on a stretcher,” Moore said.

Four different states have suspended Johnson & Johnson COVID vaccine sites because of the negative reactions.

Moore passed out three times following the jab and says she has no underlying health conditions that could have contributed to the episode.

If she could go back in time, Moore told CBS 46 Atlanta she’d “consider another vaccine or waiting for more research to come out.”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CDC Admits Natural Immunity Better Than Vaccine for Protection Against COVID mrtrout 0 531 01-21-2022 , 11:16 AM
Last Post: mrtrout
  Non-Binary Activists On Dr. Phil Can’t Even Answer, “What Is A Woman?” mrtrout 0 424 01-20-2022 , 02:17 AM
  No Vax, No Food! NYPD Tickets Wheelchair-Bound Woman With Cerebral Palsy mrtrout 0 470 01-18-2022 , 11:42 PM
  Trump on Vaccine Mandates, Biden's COVID Failures, & Ignoring Fauci mrtrout 0 534 01-17-2022 , 06:46 AM
  Study: COVID-19 Vaccine Causes Temporary Changes to Menstrual Cycle mrtrout 0 336 01-11-2022 , 07:16 AM