Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Wise Care 365 Pro
Why do I want to win a license for Wise Care 365 Pro?
Because Wise Care 365 Pro finds and cleans junk files and junk data from my computer that no other software apps do. -- And, the registry cleaner and ram reducer features are great. 
... I love this software! Smile
*Thank you tarekma7 for putting this contest together for all of us. Thumb
Thanks a lot for this very good giveaway, tarekma7
Wise Care Pro 365 is definitely a great tweaker and optimizer with excellent results in fine tunning our PCs. They provide a lot of tools for cleaning out the leftovers and obsolete registry entries. Also, it  can optimise some functions making Windows running at the maximum potential available, tweaking also the memory and CPU usage.
It is an useful software for our PCs.

My share is below:
Twitter.com giveaway share
Thank you for this opportunity.

Wise Care Pro will optimize and keep my system clean.
It will help in running Windows operating system without any hindrance.
A comprehensive all-in-one program with a wide set of tools and effective optimizer that includes all the necessary features to speed up my system.

Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...8795656209

I would like to win a license because this is one of the best cleaning programs out there for your computer.
I want to win Wise Care 365 to clean the registry and remove junk files from my PC.  Protect my privacy and make my PC more secure.
It also provides a better option for optimizing and accelerating my PC.  Thanks for the contest and really hope to win a license.

Twitter

Clean registry and junk files from your PCs. Protect your privacy and make your PCs more secure. Provide a better option for optimizing and accelerating your computer! Clean registry and junk files from your PCs. Protect your privacy and make your PCs more secure. Provide a better option for optimizing and accelerating your computer!
Wise Care, as the name suggests, really takes a wise care of our personal computers by decluttering the system as well as optimizing and saving valuable pc resources so as to always maintain peak performance. Registry tuning and cleanup, browser cleanup, i.e., removal of browser and download histories, caches, cookies, passwords, as well as cleanup of windows  temporary files, invalid shortcuts, recent usage traces are easily achieved by using the program.

The program's system optimization, privacy protection, system and hardware monitoring functions deliver quick and mind-blowing performance.

Twitter
Thanks for the Giveaway!
2. Why you want to use/win Wise Care 365 Pro?
WiseCare 365 Pro is a system tune up tool which can scan and clean invalid registry entries, useless files and visited pages, trash of browsers and windows components; defragment disk and registry; protect your privacy by erasing personal tracking data; recover lost files; hide important files or folders; prevent unauthorized use of personal  applications; manage startup & services and context menu; erase browsing history such as viewed pictures, watched movies/videos, accessed files and visited pages, prevent files or data from being recovered by recovery software; check the running condition of PC; free up memory to boost performance and optimize the system and network to improve PC performance. In addition, it also includes the function of restoring and scheduler. With such great features provided by the software, I have  great interest to use/win this license to maximize and improve my PC overall system and performance.

3. Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...3835377994
Thanks Tarek for this giveaway
I'm using old version of CCleaner now. In the past I have tried Wise Care 365 Pro via a 6-months promo. Wise Care 365 is helpful for me as a System Cleaner, System Tune-up & Privacy Protector. As I use Process Lasso & Speedfan for monitoring, I'm not sure how System monitoring module will work along-with the aforementioned software's. Comparing with the PRO version, the FREE version has 2 main features mising, namely Privacy & Real-Time Protection. I'm hopeful of winning the only Lifetime license.

My share below,
https://twitter.com/GrrGrrr/status/1388723164780302337

Already Subscribed to email Newsletter
Already following on social media

Thanks, Grr
Thanks for the giveaway Tarek.

I don't really use cleaner programs. Usually I stick Windows' Disk Cleanup tool, but I'm curious to try Wise Care 365 for its extra functionality.

https://twitter.com/Im_Ashwin/status/138...8806504451
Thanks for the Good Giveaway!

Twitter Share

Wise Care 365 adopts world’s top technology. It optimizes PC's performance, defrags disks and the Windows registry, and manages the startup process as well as services.
Wise Care 365 protects my computer privacy from prying eyes.
Wise Care 365 is definitely the preferred option for billions of Windows users who want to keep their Windows PC at peak performance.

Thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Wise Care 365 Pro: The best PC Cleaner and Speed up Tool tarekma7 24 3,238 11-27-2022 , 05:41 PM
Last Post: pica88
  Promo2day Contest Wise Care 365 Pro Giveaway - 6 Licenses (3 PCs /1 year) Mike 16 8,174 01-02-2020 , 04:45 AM
Last Post: mjcn19