Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest Revo Uninstaller Pro Review and Giveaway
Thanks for the Good Giveaway!

Twitter Share

I have been using Revo Uninstaller Pro for uninstalling software on my PC for more than 2-3 years.

Revo Uninstaller Pro acts as both a replacement and a supplement to the built-in functionality in Windows by first running the built-in uninstaller for the program, and then scanning for leftover data afterwards, making it my best choice when it comes to completely removing stubborn programs, temporary files, and other unnecessary program data that is left behind after the standard uninstall process. 
That is why it offers the easiest and the fastest way to monitor installations.
Revo Uninstaller Pro streamlines the process, making it a lot more straightforward and easy, by providing me with a list of all installed Apps, which you can also filter by using the search feature, thus allowing me to uninstall them just like with the regular programs, including a leftover scan.
Revo Uninstaller Pro also comes with a very powerful feature called Forced Uninstall.

Thanks!
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this great giveaway, @tarekma7 and Revo Uninstaller Team !

I'm still using Revo Uninstaller Pro version 3 in my old, reliable desktop computer. I've always trusted Revo Uninstaller to handle uninstalling of unwanted or unstable stubborn apps using Hunter Mode and Forced Uninstall, as it removes almost if not all leftovers from my system, freeing up HDD space and speeds up my system with its advanced tools for system optimization. What sets it apart from other uninstallers is the ability to update the logs database even without updating the product itself, for safe and seamless uninstallation process. I'd like to win a license to upgrade to Pro version 4 and fully utilize amazing new features. Count me in please! Smile

Facebook Share
Winner will be announced on 13 May 2021
Q: How you are uninstalling software on your PC and why you want to use Revo Uninstaller
A: As I remember, I only used 3 types of similar applications to uninstall applications from my computer, that was before I found Revo Uninstaller and it hasn't changed since then, I really like this application I'm currently using the latest version but the license update will expire in a few weeks, I hope be one of the lucky participants to get one of these giveaway prizes so that I can still use the latest version

https://twitter.com/walangsangit3/status...5239234560

Thank you very much for making this giveaway
Why do I want to win a license for Revo Uninstaller?

Because Revo Uninstaller has been famous across the internet for years as one of the best software uninstaller apps by users and critics. ... And also because tarekma7's great review shows that it is greater than ever.  Big Grin

I am presently using the Iobit Uninstaller which I found for free (six months license) on another website page.

*Many thanks to tarekma7 for putting this contest together for us and for the great comprehensive review of the software. Clap
Winners will soon be announced
[Image: CJkQUxe.png]

PM me within 3 days of winners announcement to claim your license
(05-15-2021 , 01:50 PM)tarekma7 Wrote: [Image: CJkQUxe.png]

PM me within 3 days of winners announcement to claim your license

Clap Clap Congratulations! to all the winners. Clap Clap
Congratulations to the other winners
Congratulations to all the Winners

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Revo Uninstaller Pro - 10 Licenses Mike 41 4,673 02-06-2023 , 03:07 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Contest Revo Uninstaller Pro 4 (Review and Giveaway) tarekma7 39 9,789 07-29-2021 , 12:46 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Promo2day Contest Revo Uninstaller Pro Review and Giveaway tarekma7 58 24,808 06-03-2020 , 09:54 PM
Last Post: opel132
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo UnInstaller 9 Review and Giveaway tarekma7 28 10,851 01-16-2020 , 09:09 AM
Last Post: jerzy6012.50