Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest Revo Uninstaller Pro Review and Giveaway
Revo Uninstaller helps me to remove applications completely.
Furthermore, in version 4, it allows you to uninstall apps from the Microsoft Store.
Twitter
Thanks a lot for a very good giveaway, tarekma7
Revo is the ultimate tool i use when I want to uninstall stubborn or rogue software as being known to remove all kind of nasty applications thanks to its Hunter Mode. With this tool it is simple to locate the software we want to remove and from there on Revo does its job.
Although I am not using it often when i do it i am completely satisfied. 
Count me in please. 
My share is below:

Twitter.com giveaway share
Thank you for this opportunity.

It is a regular utility tool on my system and never disappointed me.
Helped a lot in getting rid of many stubborn applications.
One of the best uninstaller tool available at present.

Twitter
I have been using the Revo Uninstaller free and a different uninstaller program to serve my purpose for some time now. I would like to permanently replace this routine by owning the pro version of Revo Uninstaller. I would like to do so because of the following reasons.

To me, the name Revo itself seems to be a synopsis of what it is capable of doing, i.e., removing Residual, Erroneous, Vestigial, Obsolete entries that might have existed after a program uninstall.

A great uninstaller program perhaps used by the millions, Revo Uninstaller serves muliple functions. Specialized in uninstalling programs along with their leftovers, it can also trace install a program for a clean uninstall later. Also, thanks to their huge online logs database, accurate uninstall of a long list of programs can be achieved.

A handy uninstaller for browser extensions and windows apps, it serves a number of other purposes as well with tools like autorun manager, junk files cleaner, windows tools, history cleaner, and so on.

Twitter
I'm currently using IOBIT uninstaller but i really like it that much. I've heard a lot about REVO so i would love to use it!

TWITTER

Ty for the chance
I have been using Revo Uninstaller pro 3 and 4 for quite some time on my 1 pc. I like to use Revo Uninstaller as it is one of the best and safest uninstallers of all kinds of apps and plugns without creating any issues. I also like the GUI and its 3 methods of scanning of leftovers i.e. safe, moderate and advance. Thanks!
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...6490416130
Thanks for the Giveaway !
2. How you are uninstalling software on your PC and why you want to use Revo Uninstaller?
I am using Revo Uninstaller Pro to uninstall software on my PC and the reasons why I like to use is due to following reasons :
Revo Uninstaller Pro is an outstanding Windows Uninstaller program. It ensures that all uninstalled programs are accurately and absolutely, including all documents, directories, and register entries generated by the program during usage. Revo Uninstaller Pro has a stable delete tool and a tab cleanup tool which ensure all programs are correctly uninstalled together with some of the traces that would still have been kept behind. You can also clean junk data and delete unremovable directories. It has a backup function which allows you to restore if you encounter any problems.
Basic Features of Revo Uninstaller Pro :
01. Uninstall any apps or programs
02. Disable Windows 10 built-in applications
03. Remover device attachments
04. Forced Uninstall
05. Cleanser remaining
06. Uninstaller Power
07. Logs of download
08. Hunter Mode
09. Junk Safe
10. Removal of Proof12. Unrecoverable deletion
13. History of the Cleaner
14. Chief of Autorun
15. Tools for Windows

In addition, you can go portable with its portable version on a USB device. It also has a free trial scheme which enables you to use it for free and get familiar with the applcation.

3. Facebook sharing link :
  https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...9606077417
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...8795656209
Forced Uninstall also works in conjunction with one of Revo Uninstaller Pro’s other features — Logs Database — to find the best way to completely and cleanly remove the program and its potential leftover data.
Thanks Tarek for this giveaway
I'm using Revo Pro version 3 now. For all uninstalls and monitored installs I depend only on Revo. I have stopped using Window Remove programs. Revo has been my uninstall app since version 2. I always install Revo without fail on a fresh system. Hope to win version 4 here.

My share below,
https://twitter.com/GrrGrrr/status/1388719460790452224

Already Subscribed to email Newsletter
Already following on social media

Thanks, Grr
Thanks for the giveaway Tarek.

I'm using an old version of Revo Uninstaller. It's quite handy to check the leftover files after uninstalling programs.

https://twitter.com/Im_Ashwin/status/138...2229899264

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Revo Uninstaller Pro - 10 Licenses Mike 41 4,666 02-06-2023 , 03:07 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Contest Revo Uninstaller Pro 4 (Review and Giveaway) tarekma7 39 9,784 07-29-2021 , 12:46 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Promo2day Contest Revo Uninstaller Pro Review and Giveaway tarekma7 58 24,647 06-03-2020 , 09:54 PM
Last Post: opel132
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo UnInstaller 9 Review and Giveaway tarekma7 28 10,846 01-16-2020 , 09:09 AM
Last Post: jerzy6012.50