Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway [Udemy] Quantum Physics/Quantum Computing (University Level Course)
Quantum Physics/Quantum Computing (University Level Course) | Udemy

Quote:Requirements
Basics of Mathematics and Physics background is mandatory
Description
This course quantum physics is purely designed for the students of colleges and universities. Students will master all the fundamental concepts of quantum physics and its applications. All the videos in this course have been captured on white paper, whiteboard and power point slides, where instructor provides the proof of various mathematical and theoretical concepts of quantum physics. This is not chocolate like course. So the students which have mathematics and physics background can take this course easily, while other students may have hard time to take this course.
All videos have been framed sequence wise and contains simple stuff rather than animated like materials. It is just getting true knowledge course in quantum mechanics. The course has been designed keeping in mind that what kind of problems students feels as instructor own experience when he was taking the course in the university.
I would like to tell you more something bout this course to avoid from any frustration.
1. It is hand written, whiteboard and power point slides made lectures notes.
2. It is less theoretical and more mathematical course, where I have explained all fundamental concepts of mathematics which are being used in quantum mechanics.
3. My accents of speaking English is Asian and I have fully tried to made the lectures for all citizens understandable.

https://www.udemy.com/course/mastering-t...FD64D0C8A1

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free online courses from Harvard University tarekma7 0 306 01-28-2024 , 09:42 AM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Online Courses From Harvard University (Game development, Python & Java Script etc) ahmed 1 1,470 11-19-2021 , 06:01 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Giveaway [Udemy] Basic English Grammar & Structures | A1-A2 Elementary Level baziroll 0 456 08-10-2021 , 01:12 PM
Last Post: baziroll
  Giveaway [Udemy] Reverse Engineering & Malware Analysis - Intermediate Level baziroll 1 478 08-02-2021 , 06:05 PM
Last Post: vietnamrum
  Giveaway [Udemy] Math for Data Science and Machine Learning: University Level baziroll 0 378 05-30-2021 , 11:54 PM
Last Post: baziroll