Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
CDC Director Says She’s “Very Scared”, Warns of “Impending Doom” Amid Spike in COVID
https://www.infowars.com/posts/pathetic-...vid-cases/      Pathetic: CDC Director Says She’s “Very Scared”, Warns of “Impending Doom” Amid Spike in COVID Cases
by Jamie White
March 29th 2021, 1:26 pm
These are the kind of fear-mongering psychos Joe Biden picked to lead the nation's top health agency.
Does a real leader exude weakness and panic on television like this?        Centers for Disease Control Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky warned of “impending doom” as coronavirus cases and hospitalizations have reportedly spiked in the U.S.

In an emotional plea during a Monday press briefing, Walensky urged Americans to quickly get the vaccine, citing CDC data showing a 10% spike in daily COVID-19 cases.

“When I first started at CDC about two months ago, I made a promise to you: I would tell you the truth, even if it was not the news you wanted to hear,” Walensky said. “Now is one of those times when I have to share the truth, and I have to hope and trust that you will listen.”

“I’m going to lose the script and I am going to reflect on the recurring feeling I have of impending doom…we have so much reason for hope, but right now I’m scared.”

“I’m speaking to you today not necessarily as your CDC director and not only as your CDC director, but as a wife, as a mother, as a daughter, to ask you to just please hold on a little while longer,” she continued. “I so badly want to be done. I know you all so badly want to be done. We are just almost there, but we are not quite there.”

“So I’m asking you to just hold on a little longer, to please get vaccinated when you can, so that all those people we all love will still be here when the pandemic is over,” Walensky added.

As the person in charge of the nation’s top health agency during the pandemic, telling the American that you’re “scared” and warning of “impending doom” seems not only unprofessional, but also unwise.

This is just another example of the ridiculous “Dark Winter” rhetoric Joe Biden and his cohorts have been spouting for months in a bid to keep the people under control.

It’s worth nothing that despite the CDC’s data showing an overall spike in COVID cases, in places like Texas, cases reached an all-time low and hospitalizations fell to the lowest level since October after Gov. Greg Abbot recently lifted all COVID restrictions.
Gab: @WhiteIsTheFury
Minds: @WhiteIsTheFury
Parler: @WhiteIsTheFury

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anheuser-Busch loses more than $5 billion in value amid Dylan Mulvaney Bud Light con mrtrout 0 525 04-13-2023 , 12:13 AM
Last Post: mrtrout
  Louisiana Nurse: “We Have Had More Children Die From The COVID Vaccine Than Of COVID mrtrout 0 484 01-01-2022 , 08:59 AM
  Hospitals Beg Fired Unvaccinated Nurses To Come Back to Work Amid Staff Shortages mrtrout 1 635 12-29-2021 , 11:00 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Rand Paul Bashes Fauci Amid Annual “Festivus” Celebration mrtrout 0 362 12-25-2021 , 09:01 AM
  LA Sheriff Warns COVID Test Linked to Secret Chinese Program Harvesting Americans' D mrtrout 0 461 12-01-2021 , 09:10 AM