Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Judge Takes Child From Mother Because She’s “Anti-Mask,” Forces COVID Vaccine Ultima
https://www.infowars.com/posts/florida-j...-vaccines/      Judge Takes Child From Mother Because She’s “Anti-Mask,” Forces COVID Vaccine Ultimatum
Infowars.com
March 24th 2021, 4:47 pm
Documented statements by the Florida judge reveal a blatant political bias      A shocking interview by Red Voice Media‘s Stew Peters exposes a mother’s nightmare situation after a Florida judge ruled she cannot see her son because she posted a social media picture without a mask.

During a custody battle with her ex-husband, Melanie Joseph had her parental rights stripped after a court ruled she’s a “danger” to the child for being “anti-mask.”

Audio recording reveals Broward County Judge Dale C. Cohen telling the court he thinks the mother’s “credibility is very low.”

“I don’t believe a lot of what she testified to,” Judge Cohen said. “Um, she’s one of these anti-mask people and she’s got the audacity to post that on social media that she’s an anti-mask people.”

Joseph told Peters she isn’t “anti-mask” and had instead posted a pre-pandemic photo online.

The judge was also allegedly concerned about photos of the mother with her gun, for which she has a permit.

Explaining his ruling, Judge Cohen said, “If the mother wants in-person time -sharing, it’s going to be in Broward County, she’s going to come down, she’s gonna pay for a supervisor and she’s gonna wear a mask. And if she doesn’t, time-sharing is just not gonna happen.”

“When this pandemic is over and there’s no cases and there’s a vaccine and there’s proof… well, the father will get a vaccine for the child, but you know the mother’s going to need to get a vaccine as well. And, when I have proof everybody’s safe and the child is not at risk of danger, then we can talk about a long-distance parenting plan, but for right now her time-sharing is suspended,” the judge ruled.

Explaining how the mother is “a danger” to her own child, Judge Cohen said, “She’s a danger because of COVID and she’s not taking proper precautions. When COVID passes, I don’t think she’ll be a danger.”

This shocking case reveals how corrupt America’s judicial system is.

Keep in mind this is happening in the red state of Florida where highly popular Governor Ron DeSantis is in charge.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vaccine and mask parody songs Mike 5 1,099 01-10-2022 , 01:58 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Australian covid camp police threaten to “gas” covid prisoner instead of releasing hi mrtrout 0 592 09-11-2021 , 01:10 AM
Last Post: mrtrout
  WTF: Newborn Baby Wrapped in Plastic Instead of Mother’s Arms Because COVID mrtrout 0 641 03-25-2021 , 06:38 AM
  Pentagon to Make COVID-19 Vaccine Mandatory in July mrtrout 0 603 03-20-2021 , 06:04 AM
  ‘I AM LEGEND’ Predicted COVID-19 Vaccine Mutations, Deaths mrtrout 1 850 03-09-2021 , 10:44 AM
Last Post: tysroby