Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway [Udemy] Maya 3D Masterclass - Modeling a 3D Sci-Fi Vehicle in Maya
Maya 3D Masterclass - Modeling a 3D Sci-Fi Vehicle in Maya | Udemy

Quote:Description
Maya 3D Masterclass - Modeling a 3D Sci-Fi Vehicle in Maya
This comprehensive course is over 23 hours long and dives deep into the modeling tools in Maya.
I begin with showing you the three most common modeling tools in Maya:
Bevel Tool
Multi-Cut Tool
Extrude Tool
And from that point on we dive deep into modeling the famous Landspeeder from Star Wars.
We begin by blocking out the basic shape of the Landspeeder. We will block out the main body, or the chassis as it's usually called, followed by the wings, the cockpit area and the wings.
Then we will move on to the next step and add details to all of the Landspeeder parts  - the turbine engines, the cockpit, the repulsor vents, every inch of the model.
Along the way I will show you my modeling techniques. The instructions are clear and precise, and easy to follow along. I will explain my techniques and why I use them.
Then we will dive into how to set up the camera, how to set up the lighting and finally, we will be rendering the Landspeeder so you will end up with a professional looking model you can add to your showreel.
So let's dive into this course and become a master at 3D modeling in Maya.

https://www.udemy.com/course/maya-3d-mas...ode=MARCH2

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway [Udemy] Business Analyst Masterclass with Excel & Google Data Studio baziroll 0 565 10-18-2021 , 12:52 AM
Last Post: baziroll
  Giveaway [Udemy] Ableton Workflow Masterclass - How To Make A Track A Day. baziroll 0 479 10-04-2021 , 01:11 AM
  Giveaway [Udemy] Ethical Hacking Masterclass : From Zero to Binary Deep baziroll 0 673 10-01-2021 , 05:40 PM
  Giveaway [Udemy] Modern React Developer Masterclass for Beginners (2021) baziroll 0 477 09-29-2021 , 08:20 PM
  Giveaway [Udemy] Ultimate Adobe Photoshop CC Masterclass Basics To Advanced baziroll 5 848 08-20-2021 , 09:32 PM