Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Ashampoo AntiSpy Pro Review and Giveaway
Thanks a lot for an interesting giveaway, tarekma7
AntiSpy Pro, the newest software of Ashampoo is a must have toolbox in our PCs for stopping various unneeded Microsoft processes that silently track us and send data back to Microsoft for various telemetry purposes. This software will help us stopping these processes and protect us from praying eyes keeping the privacy private up to a satisfactory extent.  Smile
My share is below:
twitter.com giveaway share
Thank you for this opportunity.

Good looking tool to protect you from tracking.
Protection from unwanted snooping by Google, Office, Bing, hardware manufacturers and many more.
Advantage of two presets for novice like me, to stop unwarranted reporting to Microsoft.

OS - Windows10

Twitter
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this cool giveaway, @tarekma7 and Ashampoo team!

My current system is Windows 7 and would upgrade to Windows 10 soon. Ashampoo AntiSpy Pro provides one-click for safe and effective way to limit or if not prevent Windows, Google Analytics, browsers and many other programs from sending home its users' data usage for their own gain without the user knowing it despite opting out from reporting/tracking. The possibility of enabling individual services independently to allow some services is most welcome. I'd like to win a license for Ashampoo AntiSpy Pro to have have more privacy control in Windows and stop snooping at its tracks. Count me in please!

Facebook Share
Thank you for the contest.
I have the current version of Windows 10

I want to get an Ashampoo AntiSpy Pro license for additional protection of personal data by blocking various programs built into the system aimed at collecting personal information.

Twitter Share
Giveaway will soon close.
Giveaway end, stay tuned for the winners
[Image: JruBAfS.png]

Congratulations to the winners

PM me within 2 days to claim your license
[Image: fuqH6oY.jpg]
All licenses sent to the winners, congratulations
Congratulations to the winners.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Review & Giveaway] Ashampoo Snap 12: Record, edit and share screenshots and videos tarekma7 27 8,369 04-10-2021 , 11:34 AM
Last Post: SALAMA Youssef
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo Office 8 Review and Giveaway tarekma7 30 10,502 02-27-2021 , 02:15 PM
Last Post: ha14
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo Backup Pro 15 Review and Giveaway tarekma7 21 16,484 12-02-2020 , 08:37 PM
Last Post: Bjyda
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo Snap 11 Review and Giveaway tarekma7 21 11,978 04-11-2020 , 08:41 AM
Last Post: Starship
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo Burning Studio 21 Review and Giveaway tarekma7 30 12,493 03-02-2020 , 11:10 AM
Last Post: tarekma7