Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway [Udemy] Digital Ilustration with Photoshop
Digital Ilustration with Photoshop | Udemy

Quote:Description
I will teach you and help you learn Illustration in Photoshop. In this series of videos, I will help you get started in your illustration journey using Photoshop in very detailed videos.
In this course, we will work on a complete character illustration from A to Z. From planning the task, exploring ideas, studying references, detailing surfaces, and all the necessary tools, tips, and tricks to rendering professional-looking illustrations. I will teach you all the tools and techniques needed to create stylized illustrations.
This course will focus on character illustration. We will cover the fundamentals of creating appealing characters, from creating thumbnails, values, rendering, illumination, and more.
We will do a project together, and I will explain every step in a very detailed manner, to make sure that after finishing this course, you'll have the knowledge required to follow the exercises with me.
You'll learn tips and shortcuts that will accelerate your workflow and make you understand the fundamentals.

https://www.udemy.com/course/digital-ilu...A19B520265

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway [Udemy] Adobe Photoshop Course from Basic to Advacned for Graphics ahmed 0 187 03-27-2024 , 09:03 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Giveaway [Udemy] Digital Marketing For Entrepreneurs - A Complete Course baziroll 0 530 10-11-2021 , 01:59 PM
Last Post: baziroll
  Giveaway [Udemy] Complete Adobe Photoshop Megacourse: Beginner to Expert baziroll 0 479 09-18-2021 , 07:55 PM
  Giveaway [Udemy ] BEST of Digital Marketing: #1 Digital Marketing Course 2021 baziroll 2 824 08-20-2021 , 09:33 PM
  Giveaway [Udemy] Ultimate Adobe Photoshop CC Masterclass Basics To Advanced baziroll 5 839 08-20-2021 , 09:32 PM