Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway [Udemy] Master The Java Programming Language
Master The Java Programming Language | Udemy

Quote:Description
I have a very specific goal in designing this course, being an Architect I do have an additional role of bringing up trainees or freshers upto the speed of the Java development, and in the process I need to device a training plan where they need to understand the most important aspects of Java programming language and understand different aspects of backend development.
This made me design this course to address the first part of it, i.e. the Java programming language, where you will be focused on the most important features of Java programming language and see where and when to apply the features effectively and efficiently.

https://www.udemy.com/course/java-tutori...91BE9E57BF

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway [Udemy] Master Microservices with Spring, Docker, Kubernetes baziroll 1 1,077 10-05-2022 , 10:06 AM
Last Post: jesjones262
  Giveaway [Udemy] The English Conversation Course | Master the key expressions | Udemy baziroll 0 461 04-05-2022 , 11:36 AM
Last Post: baziroll
  Giveaway [Udemy] Programming for beginners with : C++ | C# | Java | Python baziroll 0 509 11-20-2021 , 01:28 PM
  Giveaway [Udemy] Complete Java Programming Certification Beginner to Advance baziroll 0 500 10-10-2021 , 10:12 PM
  Giveaway [Udemy] ABC of Java (A Perfect Java course for beginner's) baziroll 0 466 10-10-2021 , 10:12 PM