Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Facebook CEO Zuckerberg Takes ‘Anti-Vax’ Stance
https://www.infowars.com/posts/facebook-...ew-policy/      Science & Tech

Facebook CEO Zuckerberg Takes ‘Anti-Vax’ Stance in Violation of His Own Platform’s New Policy
Infowars.com
February 16th 2021, 7:59 pm
‘I Share Some Caution on this [Vaccine] Because We Just Don't Know the Long-Term Side Effects of Basically Modifying People's DNA and RNA’    Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg expressed doubt over the efficacy of the COVID-19 vaccine last summer, in undercover video obtained by Project Veritas.

In the video provided by a Facebook insider, Zuckerberg explains his concern over the fact that the fast-tracked COVID-19 vaccines modify human DNA and RNA.    “But I do just want to make sure that I share some caution on this [vaccine] because we just don’t know the long-term side effects of basically modifying people’s DNA and RNA…basically the ability to produce those antibodies and whether that causes other mutations or other risks downstream. So, there’s work on both paths of vaccine development.”

Zuckerberg walked back those remarks in November 2020, saying during a livestream with Dr. Anthony Fauci, “Just to clear up one point, my understanding is that these vaccines do not modify your DNA or RNA. So that’s just an important point to clarify.”

His contradictory remarks come a week after Facebook announced that they are “expanding [their] efforts to remove false claims on Facebook and Instagram about COVID-19, COVID-19 vaccines and vaccines in general during the pandemic.”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Judge Takes Child From Mother Because She’s “Anti-Mask,” Forces COVID Vaccine Ultima mrtrout 0 713 03-25-2021 , 06:12 AM
Last Post: mrtrout
  BREAKING NEWS!! RUTH BADER GINSBURG DIES.. TRUMP TAKES CONTROL mrtrout 0 732 09-20-2020 , 10:18 PM
Last Post: mrtrout