• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
I need help with my computer
Solve the problem as follows:
-Antivirus software in Windows 10 is very power-hungry
Therefore, you should stop the "windows defender" from working completely

Download a small program named "O&O ShutUp10" he is free
link: https://www.oo-software.com/en/shutup10

Using the program, stop Windows Defender from working completely and then restart the computer
The program has many great features to reduce the burden on the computer

See the picture
[Image: ak96E2j.png]

I am sure the problem will be solved
(02-10-2021 , 05:48 PM)tarekma7 Wrote: It was working good and Windows 10 Pro 1909. I am using Malwarebytes and windows defender

The new version 2004 H1 was automatically downloaded but not yet installed.  

Suddenly, laptop started to shut down automatically (many times), I suggested it may be software issue due to the new windows version, so I competed the install of the new version 2004

The problem continue to occur after windows upgrade (many times) 

I stopped Realtime Malwarebytes protection, updated NVIDIA driver, stopped acrobat start up apps. The problem is not repeated again for 24 hours now

Core temp during the problem: 38-41

It seems the issue is with Windows update.
Never let windows install update, always wait for 1+ months before you install any update from Microsoft, even if it's Critical.

I rely on Process Lasso to kill apps/programs that I don't want to run, such as Chrome updates, Microsoft telemetry, etc.

Try installing Process Lasso to see if it manages your system in a better way. There is just a 10 seconds nag screen upon 1st run in the free version.

EDIT

Always check below site for any update before you install on your Main system
https://www.askwoody.com/
Thanks grr.

Not heard of https://www.askwoody.com/   before.

I use Process explorer from sysinternals.com  which is now microsoft tools.

Good to know.  Cheers.
Same problem occurs again. I started in bios for 45 minutes, no shut down occurs but fan speed is still high most of time.
(02-19-2021 , 08:48 PM)tarekma7 Wrote: Same problem occurs again. I started in bios for 45 minutes, no shut down occurs but fan speed is still high most of time.

Is it for normal use, or when idle?  Confused

check is anything for updated or installed by Windows?
After 45 minutes in the bios, can you tell me what is the cpu temperature?
CPU Temp (using HD Sentinel) is around 42

@grr: I tried to just open computer and see if this problem occur again: it occurs even if not using
(02-22-2021 , 07:06 AM)tarekma7 Wrote: CPU Temp (using HD Sentinel) is around 42

@grr: I tried to just open computer and see if this problem occur again: it occurs even if not using

You can try 3 things

1. Boot normally, leave system idle. After crash check which event is logged in Event Viewer

2. Boot into Safe Mode and leave system idle. Check if it crashes again

3. Boot using a Bootable USB and check if it crashes again. This way can eliminate a corrupt OS / system files / installed program issue
Did you check the Disk and  Windows files integrity?
Try chkdsk /r
Try sfc /scannow

What all Real-time software do you have on the system?

Windows 10 upgrades modify the core of the system. It's better to upgrade Windows with the security software disabled.
Whocrashed home edition report:

crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\LiveKernelReports\PoW32kWatchdog-20200611-1939.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!IoUnregisterShutdownNotification+0xBDE)
Bugcheck code: 0x1A1 (0xFFFFB38698BA7040, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0)
Error: CUSTOM_ERROR

The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.