Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Install Apple’s watchOS 7 and iOS 14 betas to unlock your phone with your watch
How to install Apple’s watchOS 7 and iOS 14 betas so you can unlock your phone with your watch

Apple’s iOS 14.5 beta is out, and with it comes the ability to have your Apple Watch unlock your Face ID-protected phone if you happen to be wearing a mask. If you really want this feature right now, you’ll have to download the latest iOS and watchOS betas — something that does come with at least a little risk, as it’s unfinished software. There are bugs, and features might change between updates. There have been reports in the past of watches being bricked by betas (though I didn’t find any for this release).

With all that said, I’ve been using the betas since they came out, and I haven’t noticed anything acting particularly buggy. So if you’re willing to throw caution to the wind to get access to the new Apple Watch unlock feature, here’s how you can get the betas.

First, start by going to beta.apple.com on your iPhone. If you’ve never participated in a public beta before, you’ll have to tap on the sign up button, and if you have, you can tap on the sign in button.

Continue reading HERE

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Apple Watch Series 6 will finally have the functionality most desired by users sidemoon 0 3,767 03-11-2020 , 05:29 PM
Last Post: sidemoon