Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway [Udemy] Learn Rest API Automation Using Rest Assured
Learn Rest API Automation Using Rest Assured | Udemy

Quote:Description
This course covers REST API Automation using Rest Assured in detail from basic to advanced levels. I believe in example-oriented teaching. So, you won’t find any PPTs during the sessions. But, you will find dozens of real time scenarios used to elaborate various API Automation concepts.
Feel free to post your questions/feedback in the block provided under each session-video. I will make sure all of your queries are addressed. ‘Course Outline’ below will give you an idea about the depth and the overall coverage of this course. If you want to learn any other REST Assured concept - which is not already covered in this course - then feel free to let me know via Udemy messenger.

https://www.udemy.com/course/learn-rest-...NNING-2021

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway [Udemy] Learn To Code By Making Games in Python baziroll 0 427 09-27-2021 , 02:08 PM
Last Post: baziroll
  Giveaway [Udemy] Building Spring Boot REST API baziroll 0 426 09-01-2021 , 11:57 PM
  Giveaway [Udemy] Learn Programming and Game Development in Godot Engine baziroll 0 504 09-01-2021 , 07:14 PM
  Giveaway [Udemy] Web Service REST APIs - The Complete Guide baziroll 0 452 09-01-2021 , 12:45 PM
  Giveaway [Udemy] API Developer (Python/Django Rest/Flask/PostgreSQL/Postman) baziroll 0 476 08-30-2021 , 07:35 PM