Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Best VPN for Netflix 2021

Best VPN for Netflix 2021 ? Unblock Netflix for FREE in 2021
I might try Express vpn in the near future.
ExpressVPN or NordVPN, which is better in terms of Speed and Unblocking Streaming Websites?
(01-29-2021 , 08:25 PM)saman Wrote: ExpressVPN or NordVPN, which is better in terms of Speed and Unblocking Streaming Websites?

As for me, Express has better speed, but here the question is different, if you mean to watch Netflix, then I would advise Nord.

The fact is that Netflix periodically block VPN servers, they are categorically against it, and even made their own VPN, and Nord has a lot more servers, and if you have problems with views, you can choose a different location. Don't forget about Surfshark, it also works great, plus there is a discount on the subscription. So there is plenty to choose from, no problem. Last time I watched Netflix via Nord, there were no problems.
I think both ExpressVPN and NordVPN are great in terms of speed, privacy and security while watching videos online.
(01-30-2021 , 06:38 AM)mjcn19 Wrote: I think both ExpressVPN and NordVPN are great in terms of speed, privacy and security while watching videos online.

I agree, but only Nord, unlike Express, is often hacked, if you use Nord, I advise you to make a password on the password generator so that there are many characters, it is harder to hack your account. Something like this d <5ZUro {FN1shU8ppNU ^ 1Jj * H5 ^ dq7Wio1Ps.Vfq.
Big Grin 
(01-30-2021 , 09:39 AM)Sasha Wrote:
(01-30-2021 , 06:38 AM)mjcn19 Wrote: I think both ExpressVPN and NordVPN are great in terms of speed, privacy and security while watching videos online.

I agree, but only Nord, unlike Express, is often hacked, if you use Nord, I advise you to make a password on the password generator so that there are many characters, it is harder to hack your account. Something like this d <5ZUro {FN1shU8ppNU ^ 1Jj * H5 ^ dq7Wio1Ps.Vfq.

Wow! Is that so?
(01-30-2021 , 12:50 PM)mjcn19 Wrote:

Wow! Is that so?
ExpressVPN has a key generator.
Well @Sasha, that password is too easy to remember LOL  Tongue

(02-03-2021 , 05:33 PM)elenarosetti Wrote: Well @Sasha, that password is too easy to remember LOL  Tongue

@elenarosetti, want to try Nord?