Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Users with multiple accounts
Users with multiple accounts are detected and start to increase again these days. They want to have more chance to win in our anniversary giveaways and tregs_beales game giveaways 

I disqualify many users from contributing in future giveaways. Again double accounts will not be tolerated. It is not fair to win more than one license or to have more chances to win.
(09-09-2020 , 10:04 PM)tarekma7 Wrote: Users with multiple accounts are detected and start to increase again these days. They want to have more chance to win in our anniversary giveaways and tregs_beales game giveaways 

I disqualify many users from contributing in future giveaways. Again double accounts will not be tolerated. It is not fair to win more than one license or to have more chances to win.

Be careful Tarek as they might be using VPNs as I have seen a great number of new VPNs recently. Check the IP to see if it is not a shared one.
(09-09-2020 , 10:14 PM)dinosaur07 Wrote:
(09-09-2020 , 10:04 PM)tarekma7 Wrote: Users with multiple accounts are detected and start to increase again these days. They want to have more chance to win in our anniversary giveaways and tregs_beales game giveaways 

Be careful Tarek as they might be using VPNs as I have seen a great number of new VPNs recently. Check the IP to see if it is not a shared one.

Multiple accounts will be deleted without any prior notice and this will be strictly followed here !
Sad but true. I'd never do that, but unfortunately there a lot of people that don't care about fair game. Hope you get them all.
OOH I SEE IT WRONG TO HAVE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS IN HERE AND PEOPLE  WHO USE IT IS NOT VERY NICE
Reminder:

Many users with multiple accounts were found and confirmed. As all you know these free licenses for PAID software are offered to our members after doing much efforts. The multiple accounts are against our rules and all confirmed accounts will be banned

If you feel this decision is infair for you, please contact me and I will show this in a public post