Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway 2 x F‑Secure FREEDOME VPN [1 Year]
First of all thank you very much Ahmed for this nice giveaway!
I want to win because F-Secure is on of the best company in level of privacy!
so plz count me in!
my share is:
https://www.facebook.com/OmidHadich2072/...0201397747
freedome vpn is good fast and has good options, when i used "D needs privacy and protection."

Facebook
Its one of the best VPN app that I have ever used.
It connects quickly and connection speed is also very good.
It also provides lots of servers from different parts of the world.
Apart from that it also provides extra features like tracking protection and ad-blocking.
Thanks for the giveaway.

https://twitter.com/jogs1jogs/status/135...7903723520
F‑Secure FREEDOME is created by a famous security company and it has very high server speeds. I want this license to improve my security when I browse the internet and access blocked content in my country.
Twitter Share
Thanks for this great giveaway ahmed
I'm constantly testing security solutions, and one i never tested is F-SECURE. So i'd love to have an account to spend sometime learning, testing and using it. I'm curious about F-secure as is has been improving a lot their productus, and have a privacy oriented policy. I'd love to use their VPN

Twitter
Thanks for the giveaway! 
I've never used this VPN before but it has very good reputation. And its from security company F-secure. I've used F-secure safe antivirus in the past which was light and reliable which can tell F-secure freedome VPN will be of quality as well. 

My share: Facebook
I got a 1-year account through an online advent calendar a few years ago. At that time I could not test F-Secure FREEDOME VPN properly. Probably my account was deactivated way too early because I was using F-Secure FREEDOME VPN alternately on two computers. However, the giveaway account of F-Secure FREEDOME VPN was only intended for use on one PC. So that was probably my mistake. Now I would like to try F-Secure FREEDOME VPN again and therefore I would like to win a license.

Twitter

Thank you @ahmed for another great giveaway!  Smile
i need VPN to reach restricted site on my country 
many sites can not enter but with VPN i can

https://twitter.com/antonygamal/status/1...1357216769
17 entries so far Thumb
[Image: nPCLtHU.jpg]

The Winners are:
[Image: qkTYOCP.jpg]

Winners:
1.KenNoKage
2.Jogs

Congratulations ! Please Check Your PM & Replay Here . .

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway 1 x AVG Ultimate 2019+AVG Secure VPN + 1 x Adguard Premium 1 Year[Personal Giveaway!] ahmed 27 11,913 08-11-2019 , 06:37 AM
Last Post: Dareks
  Personal Giveaway F-secure Freedom VPN-1 Year (20 license -First Come First Served) ahmed 32 11,196 01-18-2019 , 12:38 AM
Last Post: tarekma7
  f secure safe - first come giveaway - 5 key one year hamede 16 8,359 11-09-2017 , 07:52 PM
Last Post: clyde
  F‑Secure SAFE - one year free. hamede 7 5,461 10-06-2017 , 08:10 PM
Last Post: AAU