Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway 1 x Master PDF Editor (Lifetime) + Advanced TIFF Editor (Lifetime)
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...0622964746
I have used Master PDF editor and it is one of the most light and effective and feature rich PDF software. TIFF Editor is also top class software for editing PDF, TIFF files etc.  I also like automatic image processing tools in the app.
Thanks!
9 Entries so far Thinking
Thank you for the giveaway.
I would like to win Master PDF editor because I need an easy to use PDF editor. Master PDF Editor also allows you to merging and spiting of PDF files, to view PDF documents and converse them from other formats such as (MS Word - doc), it have OCR.
My share FB
I would like to win a license for Master PDF Editor because I need a really good PDF editor. Master PDF Editor would be exactly what I need.  Thumb

Therefore, I would like to try my luck here.

Twitter
I'm constantly using PDF editors, but only free versions. So i always have to use different softwares for different things, and eventually i deal with some problems i can't solve with free solutions. Master PDF Editor would solve my problems. 

Twitter share

Ty!!
Thank you ahmed for this giveaway .

Please ...I need Master PDF Editor to edit my pdf files. and with Advanced TIFF Editor i can convert TIFF and FAX files to standard TIFF/FAX format, JPEG format (RGB, GrayScale, YCbCr, CMYK, YCbCrK), PNG, BMP, PCX, GIF, DIB, RLE, TGA (TARGA, VDA, ICB, VST, PIX), Portable Bitmap PBM, PDF, PS.

https://twitter.com/SALAMA_Youssef_/stat...0635609088
[Image: pU66pna.jpg]

The Winners are:
[Image: hLMKRsL.jpg]

Congratulations!

1. Igoreha  -Winner -1 (Master PDF Editor)
2. scot  -Winner -2 (Advanced TIFF Editor)
Congratulations to the winners.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway AdGuard - 3 Devices [Lifetime!] ahmed 39 9,959 06-19-2022 , 09:44 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Personal Giveaway Audials One 2022 [Lifetime!] ahmed 11 4,827 04-17-2022 , 08:09 PM
  Personal Giveaway idoo Video Editor Pro Giveaway Mike 23 5,099 12-27-2021 , 03:32 AM
Last Post: exomusic
  Promo2day Contest FlashBoot Pro 10x lifetime License ahmadkhaje 37 9,102 07-12-2021 , 03:50 AM
Last Post: Mohammad
  Personal Giveaway XYplorer Pro [Lifetime!] ahmed 20 5,174 02-27-2021 , 11:00 PM