Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Update NEW Rules in Contest Section: Read to avoid disqualification
(02-10-2021 , 08:04 AM)phobic Wrote: Well, thanks for clarifying the rules, Tarek! First of all I state that I completely trust the giveaway organizers here and I'm always grateful for all their efforts. Since it's quite a discussion I would just like to add that while using random.org is a good solution, an attached picture of its use does not guarantee it was not manipulated. It can be done even by using a simple application like "Paint". Please, don't get me wrong. In no way I'm saying that someone is manipulating result pictures here. I just want to say that the usage of random.org does not guarantee anything so I don't see the need of such a rule. I find gleam also an excellent giveaway helper. If a giveaway organizer wants to cheat he will always find a way to do it. We just have to trust each other. After all this forum should be and currently is a place where we all can have some fun among friendly fellow members.

Yes, it's really true. This is an experience for me over the years

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEW Rules in Contest Section: Read to avoid disqualification - by ahmadkhaje - 02-10-2021 , 11:55 AM