Poll: Do you trust the mainstream media? Let us know what you think.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No They are lying
75.00%
3 75.00%
Yes They wouldn't lie
0%
0 0%
Not Sure
25.00%
1 25.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Do you trust the mainstream media?
Do you trust the mainstream media?

How does the mainstream media work?

While the media have to be our most important source of information, entertainment and education, actually it doesn’t work this way. All the mainstream media want to do is to receive more money, and so their work is dictated by the profit only.

Can mainstream media manipulate you easily?

Let’s imagine that you receive all information from one media source. This source can manipulate you easily, especially if you consider it trustworthy. The only way to avoid this kind of manipulation is to never trust the mainstream media and choose news sources on your own. Mainstream media can prevent you from thinking by yourself.
Of course not, Mike. 
Almost all mainstream media is globalist and in general few media is really equidistant.
I am very careful in trusting media, the fact is I don't trust it at all and I always double: read, watch and think before act.
Thumb
of course I don't trust the media,
but I still trust less the liars who accuse without proof.
good journalists contrast their sources and there are many in the global media.
pseudojournalists just repeat a lie until fools believe it.
no mainstream media is totally liars & fake news totally not trusted Sick Poop Fart Peep
Mainstream media means "corporate owned and controlled" media. ... This means they have a vested interest in much of what they allow their people to report or say in any form on air. ... The only thing worse than government control is corporate control ... or control by any vested interest such as by the ideological movements of the world, such as, Capitalism, Marxism, or Globalism. 

"Freedom, like control, may be an illusion in its total sense, but we must always strive to have as much of it as possible."
They are liars, I only believe their sports news. Tongue
(01-11-2021 , 01:36 AM)divinenews Wrote: Mainstream media means "corporate owned and controlled" media. ... This means they have a vested interest in much of what they allow their people to report or say in any form on air. ... The only thing worse than government control is corporate control ... or control by any vested interest such as by the ideological movements of the world, such as, Capitalism, Marxism, or Globalism. 

"Freedom, like control, may be an illusion in its total sense, but we must always strive to have as much of it as possible."

The only thing worse than government control is corporate control ... or control of any vested interest, such as the world's ideological movements, such as capitalism, Marxism or globalism and fascism, supremacism, populism.

so much better.
I always check information and analyze it. Never and nothing can be taken on faith and at face value. All information that we receive has already been processed by someone and presented in the right light.
[Image: VWks2Sh.jpg]
If I was the fool my first wife[b] thought I was (that I divorced 34 years ago for loving everybody and everything else in the world more than me ,) ... then I would trust corporate controlled media which I believe after much investigation is controlled by global interests that wants traditional America weakened if not destroyed. Eek[/b]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  QUANTUM COMPUTING IS GOING MAINSTREAM guardian 1 7,176 11-08-2021 , 10:18 AM
Last Post: Mike
  Why you can’t trust Google Maps Mike 1 4,025 02-17-2019 , 05:18 PM
Last Post: dinosaur07