Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Giveaway Mystery games [CLOSED]
[Image: Screenshot.png]

Share your best funny mystery joke.  Bat
Best ones will be rewarded with a mystery random gamecode.

Disclaimer: I get some of these games from friends & take these in good faith. You can understand that its impossible to check if serial is working or already redeemed, unless you activate it on Steam. So if a key turns out to be a duplicate its unfortunate & hopefully I can offer a different replacement game if I have it. You have to active it on Steam & hope all are ok & you get the game. This is the only term/condition I got for such personal giveaways of mine. Pictures used are from steam pages & internet & only used for fair use. This game code may have regional locks.
This is cool and fun
Thank you \\ we're waiting

[Image: giphy.gif]
A lawyer defending a man accused of burglary tried this creative defense: ‘My client merely inserted his arm into the window and removed a few trifling articles. His arm is not himself, and I fail to see how you can punish the whole individual for an offense committed by his limb.’

‘Well put, ‘ the judge replied. ‘Using your logic, I sentence the defendant’s arm to one year’s imprisonment. He can accompany it or not, as he chooses.’
The defendant smiled. With his lawyer’s assistance he detached his artificial limb, laid it on the bench, and walked out
A Blonde girl returned from the bank upset. She said to her mom that the blonde cashier told her why all the blonde girls are stupid.
The blonde mother in her kitchen said let me tell you why, then she knocked 3 times on the table.
The girl confused said oh! there's someone knocking at the door.
The mother said Oh! you're right,  Keep a close eye on this pot so that the soup doesn't boil over. I'll go and see who is knocking!
thank you for mystery games  Thumb
When she came back home, she looked really wide eyed. "I said you look shocked"
She said "yes, a surprise ending, but I never saw it coming..."
I told a joke to a HR and asked how was it?
She said "We'll let you know"
Alright first winner is ha14. 
Will try to name a new winner each day up until I am out of random keys. Anyone can post more to improve chances.
"if you were my husband, I should flavour your coffee with poison.”
Thank you tregs_beales, I recieved the mysterious game key and activated Smile LIGHTMATTER
How many mystery writers does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Two. One to screw it almost all the way in and the other to give it a surprising twist at the end.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Giveaway Mystery game giveaway [CLOSED] tregs_beales 14 3,918 07-06-2021 , 06:12 AM
Last Post: wandy
  Promo2day Giveaway Mystery random game [CLOSED] tregs_beales 20 4,580 06-16-2021 , 08:28 PM
Last Post: Tiny_Grasshopper
  Contest Star Wars old games [CLOSED] tregs_beales 8 2,274 02-16-2020 , 04:23 PM
Last Post: tregs_beales
  Giveaway 3 x Mystery random codes [CLOSED] tregs_beales 14 4,612 05-29-2019 , 06:15 AM
Last Post: emcbandit
  Personal Giveaway Anomaly series games [CLOSED] tregs_beales 12 3,612 05-21-2019 , 08:07 PM
Last Post: scot