Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Solitairica is free on the Epic Games Store for 24 hours
Solitairica is free on the Epic Games Store for 24 hours

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/pr...irica/home
Great...
I posted this about 1 second after the link to the new game giveaway was online but obviously my post must be approved by a moderator...
"Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible."
So here is some additional info to the game:

ABOUT THIS GAME
Solitairica takes RPG combat and challenging roguelike progression to a fresh new place—the world of solitaire!

Gather your weapons and prepare to battle the armies of Stuck. In the land of Myrriod, all of the hearts have been stolen by the horrible Emperor Stuck, and you are the latest warrior brave enough to try to return them, saving the world from total heartless destruction!

With the guidance of the great Kismet who will teach you the power of solitaire and the four great energies—attack, defense, agility and willpower—to battle your enemies... you could finally be the one to save the realm.

Each player’s journey will be a unique challenge, with a horde of ever-changing enemies and a wide variety of items and spells to explore. Battle your enemies with brute force, or cleverly constructed builds with devastating combos, and defeat the Emperor Stuck!

Key Features:
Introducing a brand new turn based solitaire combat system.
Procedural enemies that combine hilarious and dangerous traits for endless variety.
Heaps of items and scores of spells to combine. Millions of builds to try!
Challenging and dynamic roguelike progression.
Four great energies to master: attack (destroy cards), defense (counter and armor), agility (peeking and quickness) and willpower (healing and the arcane).
Collect wildstone each journey to unlock perks and new classes which change the way you play.
Deck upgrades include Ace, King and Queen cards which provide powerful boosts during battle.
card battler  Thumb 

this months humble meanwhile is total anime mayhem, so they halved the price $6 for 6 months for new users because nobody wants probably. These will be free on epic soon anyway.
(12-29-2020 , 05:46 PM)Tiny_Grasshopper Wrote: Great...

I posted this about 1 second after the link to the new game giveaway was online but obviously my post must be approved by a moderator...

"Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible."

I always check if someone else has posted a similar topic before I create a thread. Obviously, I didn't see yours because of the reason you mentioned. Glad to have another gamer around. Smile

(12-29-2020 , 06:06 PM)tregs_beales Wrote: this months humble meanwhile is total anime mayhem, so they halved the price $6 for 6 months for new users because nobody wants probably. These will be free on epic soon anyway.

HB has gone trash since the acquisition. I have bought just 1 bundle in the past year or so (the one with Tropico 6, Shadows Awakening). Epic store/client aren't half bad. I bought 5-6 games recently because of the coupons.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway Ghostrunner is free on Epic Games batman 0 171 04-11-2024 , 04:10 PM
Last Post: batman
  Giveaway Islets is free on Epic Games batman 0 219 03-28-2024 , 05:09 PM
  Giveaway Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, and The Bridge are free on Epic Games batman 0 328 03-14-2024 , 04:13 PM
  Giveaway Astro Duel 2 is free on Epic Games batman 0 471 03-07-2024 , 05:23 PM
  Giveaway Aerial_Knight's Never Yield is free on Epic Games batman 0 552 02-29-2024 , 05:14 PM