Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Rand Paul rips apart Joe Biden's divisive speech
This is a forum about programs .. and our discussion is getting dangerous ..
I have not started, that's what it's about, that's fine
every 10 or 20 posts, there is a far-right message
With videos of chains telling lies without proof, they just talk and talk.
and nobody answers, I'm already tired.
No more politics please
I can't understand how all of you say that you are Christians ....., walls, private healthcare, wars, dead black men .....
pathetic.
God does not want you.
my words are harsh, but all of you are even more so
I propose to make a separate topic: Politics2day, and publish there everything related to this. I see that the policy on the forum is becoming more popular every day. What do you say to this?

Attention: If there are insults in this thread, I will close it.

Show respect for each other.
I do not know, it seems that here there are only ultra-right people, who fill their sentences with the word freedom, freedom only for themselves, not for blacks, or Hispanics, or Asians, or the rest of the world.
no one replicates the informational garbage they post.
I think it would be better to put politics aside, but if they don't let it, you have to reply
the insult is to publish infowars, an insult to intelligence and good people.

I'm tired, I've been silent for a long time, but I can't do it anymore, if this doesn't change I'll just leave the forum.
Freedom is when you win a fair election and when the nation decides .. and Twitter is not censored or television interrupted because it's inconvenient ..
you continue with your speech ...........
no evidence, twiter does not allow fake news, no evidence.
repeating a lie a thousand times does not make it true, you can continue with your speech, the rest of the world is very clear
(12-18-2020 , 11:49 PM)Sasha Wrote: I propose to make a separate topic: Politics2day, and publish there everything related to this. I see that the policy on the forum is becoming more popular every day. What do you say to this?

Attention: If there are insults in this thread, I will close it.

Show respect for each other.
The politics in this forum is not popular, it only publishes the people of ultra-right and conspiracy ideology

that's why I respond, because I'm already tired.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Up to 70 vehicles pile up on Trans-Canada Highway as winter weather rips through Albe mrtrout 0 697 03-30-2021 , 01:33 AM
Last Post: mrtrout
  Rudy Giuliani Video Banned From Youtube! Why? Free Speech Not Allowed! Mike 3 1,331 01-11-2021 , 03:06 AM
Last Post: clyde
  BIDEN GETS CONFUSED BY PASSING TRAIN DURING SHORT SPEECH mrtrout 0 797 10-01-2020 , 09:32 AM
  Dr. Ron Paul Suffers Stroke On Air mrtrout 0 702 09-27-2020 , 08:33 AM
  Ron Paul Appears To Suffer A Stroke mrtrout 0 649 09-27-2020 , 08:28 AM