Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway 1 x Wondershare UniConverter/Video Converter Ultimate-Lifetime [Giveaway 3]
Wish all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

Thank you for this opportunity.

Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate is a very useful tool to have in your arsenal.

Twitter
I need this software to help convert my media files from one to another format easily. Thank you for giveaway!

https://twitter.com/Daniel_Crusifer/stat...3101997058
Thank you for the giveaway! Wondershare UniConverter has a lot of useful features. I would like to win a license so I can use it to download video / audio from websites like YouTube, convert video files to different formats and capture video from my desktop.

Merry Christmas to all Promo2day members!

https://twitter.com/debugevent/status/13...4762558464
For a week now, I have been looking on the internet for a fast and efficient software on windows to convert my videos and my media files but I only found Wondershare UniConverter with its version 12 which is really fast and stable and with several conversion formats. I installed Wondershare UniConverter 12 in my windows but it was necessary to activate it to find all the functionalities.

https://twitter.com/SALAMA_Youssef_/stat...1395316741
Thumbs Up 
Thanks for this great giveaweay contest and merry christmas  Smile

Wondershare Uniconverter is an all-in-one solution for media files.
The possibility to capture video from desktop and the included GIF maker are awesome.

I don't use Twitter, Instagram or any other social media so here's the link to Supernature Forum

Link1

Link2
Thank you for arranging the promotion and the opportunity to participate in it

I want to win a Wondershare UniConverter / Video Converter Ultimate license to convert audio and video files to different formats. The program has a convenient and intuitive interface and combines excellent tools for converting media files.
Wish everyone a Happy New Year!

Facebook
Thank you fro the giveaway.
I would like to win a a Wondershare UniConverter / Video Converter Ultimate, because I would like to have a program that can easily help me convert audio and video files in different formats,  Program allow also record videos from any websites and Trim video into several segments.
My share FB
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this awesome giveaway, @ahmed! Thumb

I'd like to win this Wondershare UniConverter lifetime license in order to download and convert videos to different supported formats for sharing online or viewing on multi devices. Count me in please!

Merry Christmas and happy new year to all P2D community! Smile

Facebook Share
Hi And Tanks For this Giveaway
A new year means 365 new opportunities. Make sure to make the best use of it! Happy new year

i can use Wondershare to convert all my video to h265 or vp9 for less space and same quality . and reduce their size to upload them

Amir Danesh on Twitter: "https://t.co/dvHqjdnLlV" / Twitter
[Image: A79icgI.jpg]

The Winner is:
[Image: Uj51FS2.jpg]

Congratulations! @ha14  , Please PM to Me Within 03 Days to Claim Your Win Thumb

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway 1 x Wondershare UniConverter/Video Converter Ultimate-Lifetime! ahmed 23 11,847 01-16-2020 , 05:29 PM
Last Post: KenNoKage
  Personal Giveaway 1 x Master PDF Editor 5[Lifetime]+Wondershare PDFConverter Pro 4.1.0[Lifetime]+More.. ahmed 27 8,886 10-29-2019 , 06:46 PM
Last Post: Ari
  Personal Giveaway Wondershare Recoverit 8 Pro Giveaway tarekma7 5 3,002 09-20-2019 , 09:33 PM
Last Post: Raur
Smile Personal Giveaway 1 x Wondershare UniConverter v 11-Lifetime [Personal Giveaway!] ahmed 29 14,483 08-14-2019 , 09:32 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Corel Video Studio Pro X9 -1 key Lifetime v9.x deathsmear 43 13,783 03-24-2017 , 07:11 AM
Last Post: deathsmear