Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Contest Windscribe lifetime Pro giveaway
This is a reddit giveaway.

Good luck everyone!.

Quote:Lifetime Pro Giveaway

You wake up on Christmas morning, you run to the tree to start opening gifts and what do you see? That's right, an opportunity to win a Lifetime Pro code for Windscribe, just what you asked for! Spamta Clause was generous this year, Windscribe's Lifetime Pro plans are more rare than a VPN reviewer not basing their scores on the affiliate money they will earn.

If you'd like to enter the giveaway for this highly sought-after prize, all you gotta do is leave a comment in this thread telling us what you like about Windscribe and how it has helped you. We've heard some incredible stories from people who have sent in feedback and we realized that we enjoy having our ego boosted. Passing 28 million users a few days ago gives us much joy, but hearing from some of the individual people, that's when the tears start flowing.

So tell us why you like Windscribe, why it's so great and why you are ready to spend the rest of your LIFE using our service. Come January 1st, we will select a random commenter, make sure their answer has tickled our ego enough and give them a Lifetime Pro code. Good luck everyone!

here is the link.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Windscribe/comm..._lifetime/
Thanks for sharing xers and good luck to all that enter.
(12-06-2020 , 02:24 PM)Mike Wrote: Thanks for sharing xers and good luck to all that enter.

Mike, luck won't help here, No you need to come up with a sad story so that they cry, then there is a chance to win. I just read their requirements. Lmao
I joined yesterday but after reading Sasha's suggestion about writing a "sad story" I think I many rewrite mine. .... Thank you, SashaThumb
Who won? ... I can't find a place on Reddit.com that shows the winner. Dont Know   
Hello I just checked and they finally made a new post where they announce that the winner has been chosen, it seems that you needed luck after all lol 'cause they couldn't decide by reading the comments or they didn't read them at all 'cause maybe they weren't expecting to receive many entries don't know. Anyway here it is what they said.

Quote:Lifetime Pro Giveaway Results

It's crazy to think that almost 300 people have submitted an entry to use Windscribe for the rest of their life. You thought it was just a giveaway for a simple VPN? Wrong! Sure, you will still get the VPN but now we also get to insert ourselves into every aspect of your life. You drink coffee? Those are Windscribe beans. Do you wear clothes? It's Windscribe fabric. Are you married? Yes, to Windscribe. Got kids? You now have to call them your little servers. The water you drink is from Lake Windscribe, even the air you breathe is Wind.

So who gets the honor of signing away their soul for some free VPN service? Well, we read through all your ego-boosting comments, congratulated ourselves for being so awesome and made a decision. The decision was that we couldn't pick a favorite out of all the lovely people who entered so it had to be a random selection. It's like picking your favorite child, if absolutely necessary then it can be done, but you'd rather outsource it to a machine. In fact... the favoritechildpicker.com domain is still available to buy....

But, without further ado, congratulations to the randomly selected winner u/Leows, you now get to use Windscribe for the rest of your life!

Congratulations to the winner.

Link:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Windscribe/comm..._new_year/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Contest Windscribe Pro giveaway! (Twitter) Mike 7 1,368 04-28-2022 , 01:16 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Contest Windscribe Pro 1 Year for Free (Reddit Giveaway) Mike 1 1,082 10-29-2020 , 12:30 AM
Last Post: divinenews
  Giveaway Enter To Win Crello, Convertful, SEMrush, Windscribe Pro Lifetime Sasha 10 1,721 10-13-2020 , 03:56 AM
Last Post: Ultimo
  Enter to Win 1 of 3 Windscribe VPN Pro Accounts for Lifetime! Mike 16 5,657 01-24-2019 , 09:39 PM
Last Post: dinosaur07
  Contest Giveaway Win 1 Of 3 Ultimate Windscribe VPN Pro Lifetime Sasha 15 3,570 10-02-2018 , 11:54 AM
Last Post: baziroll