Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
voodooshield the latest version that includes a few minor bug fixes
https://voodooforums.com/forums/topic/vo...#post-6578          Hey guys, here is the latest version that includes a few minor bug fixes / refinements that you guys have found, and a few that I always wanted to fix but never got around to doing so.

Dan Keymaster
December 5, 2020 at 5:12 pm
1. VS will now only display the digital signature file insight for files that can actually be digitally signed. It kind of worked this way before, but VS’s list of signable files included files (mainly scripts) that could not actually be signed. (Thank you McMcbrad!)

2. Some of the WhitelistCloud file types did not scan correctly for manual scans (and possibly on execution scans), but this is fixed now.

3. VS Free users are now limited to creating 3 Rules. I also removed the Rule combo box in the user prompt for Free uses so they do not think it somehow magically disappeared. (Thank you Lenny_Fox!)

4. The countdown timer in the user prompt is now fixed. Users used to be confused why the countdown would pause at times (due to the mouse hovering on the user prompt), so now it should make more sense to the end user.

5. The VoodooShield Rules should be just about right now, but if you guys find anything, please let me know!

6. Several other small minor refinements

None of these changes should affect the results of the current Malware Hub tests, except for possibly the #2 item above (and it would be a minor issue if it did).

VS 6.06d
https://voodooshield.com/Download/Instal...ld606d.exe
SHA-256: f1a21862697589291d7d17511975bfdc291b238672c5f107668502d597c428c6

Thank you guys!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VoodooShield 7.41 (TRIALWARE ) TRY VOODOOSHIELD CYBERLOCK FREE FOR 15 DAYS. mrtrout 0 415 02-13-2023 , 08:15 PM
Last Post: mrtrout
  webroot SecureAnywhere includes the following types of shields mrtrout 0 528 10-14-2021 , 12:26 AM
Last Post: mrtrout