Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Tucker: Election ‘Rigged’ By Media Letting Biden Hide
https://www.infowars.com/posts/tucker-el...iden-hide/    Tucker: Election ‘Rigged’ By Media Letting Biden Hide
by Steve Watson
November 27th 2020, 3:16 am
Tucker Carlson slammed the leftist media Thursday for ‘rigging’ the election by letting Joe Biden hide throughout the entire campaign without asking any meaningful questions about his policies or intentions.

Declaring it as possibly “the single most dishonest thing that has ever happened in American politics,” Tucker charged that the media, driven by its hatred for President Trump, enabled Biden to go an entire year without answering basic questions. “What does Joe Biden believe? What are his plans for our country?” Carlson asked, adding “we still don’t know the answers to those most basic questions” because “Biden made it through an entire presidential campaign, most of the year, without telling us.”

“A partisan press corps let him get away with it,” Carlson urged.

“If you’re looking for election rigging, there you go. Tens of millions of people voted for a candidate who wasn’t real. They voted for a ghost with a whitened smile,” Carlson continued.

“They had no idea who this man was. They had no idea who they were voting for, or what he might do if he got elected. But at the urging of the media, they voted for him anyway. And so now the rest of us get to find out what they voted for,” he lamented.

Carlson then suggested that a Biden’s administration will resemble “the HR department at a large left-wing multinational, heaps of woke authoritarian social policy mixed with a corporatist economic agenda,”

“The rest of us will get stern lectures about our moral failings – those never end – while a small group of highly connected people will get even richer,” Tucker warned.

Carlson added that it will be akin to “Jeff Bezos and the Google guys [taking] over the entire U.S. government” despite the fact that  “effectively they [already] have.”

Carlson then reeled off a list of corporate lobbyists and globalists that Biden is hiring, painting a grim picture for America over the next four years, should Biden wiggle his way into the White House.
I don't think Biden will be in office once all the judges see the evidence.
This was a complete disrespect for the voter,IMO Kick Red
My opinion:
I personally give a fuck. I will not see Putin and his entourage! Why should I tolerate this?
Trump created jobs - I liked him as a president
The economy must be strong. We are in decline in Russia.

Theft is flourishing. I want you to know about it

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tucker Carlson is back – at least on Twitter. Mike 0 1,815 06-07-2023 , 06:37 PM
Last Post: Mike
Music 2000 MULES; HOW THEY STOLE THE 2020 ELECTION Mike 3 1,536 06-18-2022 , 03:44 PM
  Leigh Dundas - Executive order for election interference Mike 0 759 12-07-2020 , 10:58 AM
  2020 Presidential Election (Jeff Dunham) Mike 2 1,172 10-26-2020 , 08:21 AM
Last Post: Condor-Wingman
  RIGGED: More than 2,000 voters in Los Angeles receive “faulty” mail-in ballots mrtrout 0 726 10-14-2020 , 08:29 AM
Last Post: mrtrout