Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway SEO and Lead Generation Company in Xiamen China
Bug 
Hi

I'm Sergey and I'm the ceo of Creative Bear Tech, a lead generation and computer software company located in London, UK. I have located your business on Facebook and thought that you and promo2day.com could genuinely benefit from our products as we work with very comparable companies. We presently have more than 15,000 customers and I am in the process of expanding our offering by opening up offices in the USA and the Baltic States.

I would love to see you and promo2day.com become our next customer!

Below are several of our most popular professional services that you might locate useful for your company.

1. First Class Quality B2B Databases and E-mail Marketing And Advertising Lists for over 7,000 particular niches and mini specific niches (most popular with companies that have a wholesale offering).

2. Search Engine Optimization computer software. If you are technology savvy, you can make use of our Internet search engine Scraper and E-Mail Extractor to scrape your very own sales leads for your specific niche. Many clients employ it for identifying guest posting opportunities for their web site SEO (in excess of 2,000 active users).

3. Instagram Management Software for natural Instagram followers, likes and comments. This is one of the most popular tool at the moment and has over 7,000 active users.

4. Search Engine Optimisation Services. We also offer Search Engine Optimization services on Sweaty Quid Freelance Marketplace (sweatyquid.com). We mainly offer link building as we have a massive PBN of more than 25,000 sites.

I want to give you 25% off your next purchase with us as a way of welcoming you on-board.

Please use discount coupon code HELLO2020 for your 25% off any purchase. Valid for 7 days only.

If you want to talk to me, please contact me via https://creativebeartech.com/content/contact-us. My personal verify email list online free plays up occasionally so contact form enquiry would be best. You can also talk to me on +447463563696 (UK phone, GMT time zone).

Kind regards

Sergey Greenfields
Owner of Creative Bear Tech
Flat 9, 1 Jardine Rd, St Katharine's & Wapping,
London E1W 3WD, England
https://creativebeartech.com
Welcome on Promo2day forum