Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest PowerArchiver 2021 Toolbox Review and Giveaway
Why do I want to win a lifetime license of PowerArchiver Toolbox with Unlimited Upgrades?

Because I won a lifetime license without upgrades of PowerArchiver 2016 PRO in that year and have been using it ever since as my primary app for compressing and decompressing (zip) files. ... I have found it to be the most "user friendly" of any software app of its kind. ... So, I can testify that this company's software is time-proven by me. Heart

... And for information, about this great software, PowerArchiver Toolbox can compress, encrypt (military-grade AES), and extract over 60 file formats which include ZIP, PA, ZIP, RAR, ZIPX, 7-ZIP, CAB, PGP, TAR, XZ, GZIP, BZIP2, ISO, ZPAQ, WIM, BH, LHA (LZH), XXE, UUE, yENC, MIME (Base 64), ARJ, ARC, ACE, MSI, NSIS, CHM. --- This means that you are not going to run into file format used at this time that it cannot deal with. --- Plus, I love the idea of it having a CD/DVD/BLUE-Ray file burner and its ability to integrate with and upload to Dropbox, Google Drive, Amazon S3, OneDrive all of which I currently use.

My Twitter.com media share link for this contest:
Note: Facebook and Twitter PowerArchiver pages liked/followed.
FB under name: Elijah Gale
Twitter.com under name: @divinenews

*Many thanks to Tarekma7, for the great software review & for putting this contest together for all of us. Thumb

Messages In This Thread
RE: PowerArchiver 2021 Toolbox Review and Giveaway - by divinenews - 12-04-2020 , 02:15 AM
RE: PowerArchiver 2021 Toolbox Review and Giveaway - by saman - 12-25-2020 , 09:17 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Audials One 2021 Review and Giveaway tarekma7 34 10,282 01-13-2021 , 12:46 PM
Last Post: Alex
  Promo2day Contest PowerArchiver 2021 Pro for macOS: Review and Giveaway tarekma7 20 6,533 01-06-2021 , 11:38 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Acronis True Image 2021 Review and Giveaway tarekma7 32 10,489 10-18-2020 , 08:40 PM
Last Post: Mike