Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Age Of Calamity's Demo Proves We Need A Nintendo Switch Pro Console
[Image: Age-of-Calamity-Gameplay-Lag-1.jpg?q=50&...=960&h=500]

Quote:Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity received a demo last month, ahead of its release on November 20.
It gives you a lengthy look at the story, world, and gameplay of Nintendo's upcoming musou title – but also proves that we really need a Nintendo Switch Pro.

During my time with the demo, I was shocked at the horribly inconsistent frame rate. Nintendo said
Age of Calamity is targeting 30fps, but that number definitely isn't a constant during gameplay.
I'm not alone in this observation either – everyone on Twitter, Reddit, and even other critics are noticing
the less-than-stellar performance. Throwing hundreds of enemies on the screen at once, combined with
the flashy animations and effects of Link and Impa, seem to be pushing the poor Switch to its limits.

source

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nintendo wins £1.5m in Switch hacking case mrtrout 0 1,050 10-03-2020 , 12:57 AM
Last Post: mrtrout
  Game of the year 2019: TechRadar’s favorite Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch and PC Sasha 0 1,670 12-30-2019 , 03:19 PM
Last Post: Sasha
  Nintendo Switch Online Adding Star Fox 2, Kirby Super Star, And More To Classic Games baziroll 0 1,757 12-05-2019 , 04:54 PM
Last Post: baziroll