Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest O&O DiskImage 16: Backup Software for Windows
Thanks for the Giveaway!
O&O DiskImage Professional is an advanced program which can back up and restore files, folders, or entire partitions
by creating data images. It can also provide support for complete, incremental and differential images, as well as
Virtual Hard Disk (VHD) format conversion.
At present, I do not have any backup software for my system and files/folders.

Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...2969343418
Thanks for the giveaway

I purchased last year a 5 PCs license of O&O DiskImage 15, and it's a wonderful software. I'd like to win version 16 because with the new integration in the recovery environment I don't need anymore the boot medium if the Windows operating system does not start.

Twitter share
Giveaway will end on 3 January 2021

If contribution still the same, number of winners will be only 3
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...3568889856
My current backup software are Macrium Reflect and O&O Diskimage 15. I want to use the newer version 16 which includes the recovery of partitions feature which is a very good addition for making backups and their restoration safer. I also like the foll. feature :-
Create a boot medium directly from within the program:

O&O DiskImage can bring a system back to life immediately and with no installation required. It does so by way of a Boot Medium (USB Stick or CD/DVD) which is based on the currently installed Windows system and which contains all the standard drivers required.
REMINDER:

2 DAYS REMAINING HERE................
Thank you for the opportunity to win this great giveaway, @tarekma7 and O&O Software GmbH!

I've upgraded to O&O DiskImage 15 Professional Edition and currently serves as my default go-to full-featured backup solution. It has improved in terms of backup and restoration speeds and smaller image compression size, which is good enough for me. It also overhauled its user interface to be more user friendly even for novices. 

Having an O&O DiskImage 16 Professional Edition license is a much needed upgrade since it has a new important feature, O&O DiskImage Recovery Partition, which is integrated into the system that can be accessed immediately so that the last system image can be restored directly. Hope to win in this contest. Count me in please!

Facebook Share
Thanks tarekma7

Great giveaway of O&O DiskImage 16.
Currently just manually back up to external drive.
Creating a new build on an SSD. DiskImage will
 allow me to take disk images. 

Hope all had a great Xmas and new year. Hope 2021 will be a great year.

Twitter
Few hours remaining here................
Giveaway ended. Stay tuned for the winners
[Image: 79QSbQ2.png]

PM me within 3 days to claim your license

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Contest O&O DiskImage 17: The professional Backup Solution for Windows tarekma7 20 3,656 02-14-2022 , 04:48 PM
Last Post: lpe