Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest Audials One 2021 Review and Giveaway
Thanks a lot for the giveaway. I want to win a license for Audials One because it can record legally from websites like netflix and amazon prime. It is a great tool for offline viewing of contents. 
My share: Facebook
Thanks a lot @tarekma7 and Audials Team for the opportunity to win in this awesome giveaway!

Audials One is the fastest and most reliable music and movie stream recording software legally. It can easily record and convert streaming movies and music to desired format and save them on disk, thus accessing music and videos faster, and in higher quality from an even larger range of services. The new design and powerful Media Manager will also enhance user experience. I can't work efficiently and effectively without it. I'd love to win the 2021 version. Count me in!

Facebook Share
In the past, I got a lot of free music with an earlier version of Audials that I got from another giveaway. 

The giveaway version I had was restricted, but I don't remember the restrictions and unfortunately I don't have the license anymore. 
With the version you are offering here I would also be able to record livestreams, which is absolutely great!

So it would be really great to get a legal license for the current unrestricted version. 
Thank you so much for this great giveaway!  Smile

My share:
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...7770479872
Giveaway will end on 31 December 2020
Thanks for the update Tarek
GIVEAWAY END

Stay tuned for the winners...........
[Image: GSPne5s.png]

PM me within 3 days to claim your license
Congrats to Winners
Congrats to winners.
Congratulations  Thumb

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest PowerArchiver 2021 Toolbox Review and Giveaway tarekma7 64 22,852 04-27-2021 , 10:31 AM
Last Post: Ava18
  Promo2day Contest PowerArchiver 2021 Pro for macOS: Review and Giveaway tarekma7 20 6,365 01-06-2021 , 11:38 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Acronis True Image 2021 Review and Giveaway tarekma7 32 10,114 10-18-2020 , 08:40 PM
Last Post: Mike