Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest Ashampoo UnInstaller 10
Thank you to the Ashampoo team and to you tarekma7 for organizing this great contest. Thumb
Currently I use two applications to uninstall programs: Ashampoo UnInstaller 8 and Revo Uninstaller Pro 4.3.1.0.
Both of them are very effective in their operation and fulfill their role well.
I would like to win a license for Ashampoo UnInstaller 10 as tem has many new and improved options compared to version 8.
My share:Twitter
Im currently using a combination of Ashampoo Uninstaller 9 and Revo 3, but im missing some functions, some of them are integrated in Ashampoo Uninstaller 10, so i would like to win a licence, like the deep clean function and unlocker to unlock locked files, i need something new and powerful to uninstall some stubborn apps, thanks and good luck for all Smile

Twitter
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...8172139521
I am currently using Ashampoo Uninstaller 9.  I want to win the news version because it has
1. Deep Clean technology v2 with even better results

2.  Database with uninstall profiles for hard to remove programs

3. Uodated cleaners for finding and removing more unwanted files.
Thanks!!!
Thanks for the Giveaway!
I uninstall my apps using Revo Uninstaller Pro v4 which will expire next February and intend to win one to continue uninstalling my apps as replacement.
Ashampoo UnInstaller is a software packed with clever tools for completely removing installed applications from your hard drive in a secure manner and without leaving any traces behind from being stored on your PC once the uninstalled application is deleted. It enables you to view a list of all currently installed programs on your computer, available log files as well as registry, file and system changes.

Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...3032674745
I using Total Uninstall to remove applications.
I would like to win a license of Ashampoo Uninstaller 10 because it has a modern GUI. I would like to have my own more detailed reviews and identifies on the features of Ashampoo Uninstall and Total Uninstall.

Twitter
I am currently using Revo uninstaller 3, I am trying out ashampoo uninstaller right now, I am liking it! I like the additional tools included in ashampoo too.
  My tweet       https://twitter.com/salb4/status/1336465...58081?s=20
Thanks for the giveaway.
I want to win a free license for Ashampoo unistaller 10 to effectively remove traces of unnecessary malware, clean up leftovers, and maintain optimal system performance. I am currently using the free IObit Uninstaller program and it does not fully meet my needs.

Facebook Share
Twitter Share
Thanks for the opportunity to win in this awesome giveaway, @tarekma7 !

I'd like to win a license because I'd like to upgrade my Ashampoo Uninstaller v7 to v10 and does have software profiles for perfectly clean uninstalls even without installation logs and Deep Clean technology v2 for even better removal results. There are softwares that can't be easily uninstalled completely by default Windows uninstaller and other competitors. I'd like to check out new and improved features like visualizing impact of applications in the system and new extra-thorough uninstall algorithm. Count me in!

Facebook Share
Giveaway will end on 31 December 2020
Thanks for the update Tarek

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest [New Year 2024] Ashampoo UnInstaller 14 tarekma7 21 4,498 01-30-2024 , 09:03 AM
Last Post: CovidSinghRathore
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo UnInstaller 12: Remove software down to the last byte tarekma7 28 3,092 11-20-2022 , 03:54 AM
Last Post: scolli23
  Contest Ashampoo UnInstaller 11 tarekma7 24 3,890 12-23-2021 , 10:33 AM
Last Post: kommodos
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo UnInstaller 9 Review and Giveaway tarekma7 28 10,863 01-16-2020 , 09:09 AM
Last Post: jerzy6012.50