Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Trump Rally Crowd Chants “Lock Her Up” – POTUS Agrees “100%”
https://www.newswars.com/trump-rally-cro...grees-100/      Trump Rally Crowd Chants “Lock Her Up” – POTUS Agrees “100%”    By Kelen McBreen | INFOWARS.COM Friday, October 16, 2020

During President Trump’s rally in Ocala, Florida on Friday, the crowd started the famous “lock her up” chant in reference to Hillary Clinton and POTUS responded, “I agree with you 100%.”  “Yeah. I agree with you,” he told the crowd. “I used to just be quiet on that. I agree with you 100 percent.”

Perhaps investigations into the Obama administration’s spying on the 2016 Trump campaign and bombshell information exposing the corrupt Biden family have emboldened the president.

Last week, President Trump admitted he’s “not happy” with Attorney General Bill Barr lack of action given the amount of evidence showing wrongdoing by the Obama administration and specific individuals.

“To be honest, Bill Barr is going to go down as either the greatest attorney general in the history of the country or he’s going to go down as, you know, a very sad situation,” Trump said on Newsmax TV. “I’ll be honest with you. He’s got all the information he needs. They want to get more, more, more. They keep getting more. I said, ‘you don’t need any more.’”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lara Trump interview with president Trump mrtrout 0 831 04-06-2021 , 02:47 AM
Last Post: mrtrout
  Barack Obama in Orlando Florida. Trump Baby Trump! Mike 0 1,113 10-27-2020 , 07:11 PM
Last Post: Mike
  German Professor Arrested After Speaking At “We Do Not Consent” Rally In London mrtrout 0 651 09-29-2020 , 06:26 AM
Last Post: mrtrout