Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest [Steam Game contest] This War of Mine
[Image: ax6Z2qW.jpg]

[Image: t2WRonJ.jpg]

In This War Of Mine you do not play as an elite soldier, rather a group of civilians trying to survive in a besieged city; struggling with lack of food, medicine and constant danger from snipers and hostile scavengers. The game provides an experience of war seen from an entirely new angle.

The pace of This War of Mine is imposed by the day and night cycle. During the day snipers outside stop you from leaving your refuge, so you need to focus on maintaining your hideout: crafting, trading and taking care of your survivors. At night, take one of your civilians on a mission to scavenge through a set of unique locations for items that will help you stay alive.

Make life-and-death decisions driven by your conscience. Try to protect everybody from your shelter or sacrifice some of them for longer-term survival. During war, there are no good or bad decisions; there is only survival. The sooner you realize that, the better.

Recently updated with This War of Mine: Final Cut!

This War of Mine: Final Cut is the conclusive, remastered edition of the game that contains all the updates and free expansions released so far and introduces not only a new scenario but also expands all scenarios with the locations known from Stories DLCs - even if you don’t own those. In short words - that means you can now experience lots of never-seen-before playthroughs and struggle with new challenges.

System Requirements:

MINIMUM:

Processor: Intel® Core™2 Duo 2.4, AMD Athlon™ X2 2.8 Ghz

Memory: 2 GB RAM

Graphics: Geforce 9600 GS, Radeon HD4000, Shader Model 3.0, 512 MB

DirectX: Version 9.0c

Sound Card: DirectX compatible

RECOMMENDED:

Processor: Intel® Core™2 Quad 2.7 Ghz, AMD Phenom™II X4 3 Ghz

Memory: 4 GB RAM

Graphics: GeForce GTX 260, Radeon HD 5770, 1024 MB, Shader Model 3.0

DirectX: Version 9.0c

Sound Card: DirectX compatible

Steam Link:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/28207...r_of_Mine/

Giveaway link:

Gleam contest HERE

Rules to remember:

This is simple few options to complete and have a chance to win

The more entries you do, the more chance to win

The same social media share and reply available with no difference from giveaways on the forum

Reply in this topic is just one of the options available (for registered users only)

Visitors also can enter the contest

Notes:

No track of users at all, we just check if your entires are correct or NOT. For example, facebook share, twitter,...

I would like to thank our mod Tregs_beales for the license key
Nice giveaway, thanks.
thanks for the giveaway
Bon cadeau, merci.
I have played this on ps4. It's a really good game. I would scavenge the safe areas until they were completely tapped out so I could avoid the dangerous areas.
Thanks!
Thanks to tregs_beales for providing the key and to tarekma7 for organizing the giveaway! It's an excellent game.
[Image: 5k6M6t1.png]

License will be sent to the email registered in the contest

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Free to Play] This War of Mine tarekma7 0 257 01-27-2024 , 09:37 AM
Last Post: tarekma7
  [FreeWeekend] Stellaris PC/Mac Game @Steam ahmed 1 1,683 06-23-2023 , 12:42 AM
Last Post: ahmed
  Giveaway »Chenso Club« PC Steam Game free brownie 0 314 03-16-2023 , 09:56 AM
Last Post: brownie
  Steam Game Team Fortress 2 brownie 1 397 03-02-2023 , 12:03 PM
Last Post: Picollo30
  [FreeToPlay] Unrailed -PC/Mac Game @Steam ahmed 2 1,260 11-20-2022 , 02:50 AM
Last Post: ahmed