Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
[Udemy ] Master Complete Statistics For Computer Science - I
Quote:Master Complete Statistics For Computer Science - I | Udemy

Description
In today’s engineering curriculum, topics on probability and statistics play a major role, as the statistical methods are very helpful in analyzing the data and interpreting the results.

When an aspiring engineering student takes up a project or research work, statistical methods become very handy.

Hence, the use of a well-structured course on probability and statistics in the curriculum will help students understand the concept in depth, in addition to preparing for examinations such as for regular courses or entry-level exams for postgraduate courses.

In order to cater the needs of the engineering students, content of this course, are well designed. In this course, all the sections are well organized and presented in an order as the contents progress from basics to higher level of statistics.

As a result, this course is, in fact, student friendly, as I have tried to explain all the concepts with suitable examples before solving problems.

enroll
Master Complete Statistics For Computer Science - I | Udemy

https://www.udemy.com/course/master-comp...FREEMCSCS6
Master Complete Statistics For Computer Science - I | Udemy

https://www.udemy.com/course/master-comp...REEMCSCS10

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway [Udemy] Master Microservices with Spring, Docker, Kubernetes baziroll 1 1,056 10-05-2022 , 10:06 AM
Last Post: jesjones262
  Giveaway [Udemy] The English Conversation Course | Master the key expressions | Udemy baziroll 0 443 04-05-2022 , 11:36 AM
Last Post: baziroll
  Giveaway [Udemy] The Complete Go:Golang Bootcamp baziroll 0 502 04-05-2022 , 11:36 AM
  Giveaway [Udemy] The Complete Course of Fluid Mechanics for Engineers 2021 baziroll 0 516 10-18-2021 , 12:52 AM
  Giveaway [Udemy] Digital Marketing For Entrepreneurs - A Complete Course baziroll 0 523 10-11-2021 , 01:59 PM