Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway [Udemy] Create Animations with Shapes and Gradients in After Effects
Create Animations with Shapes and Gradients in After Effects | Udemy

Quote:Description
I remember when I wanted to create cool animations using shape layers in After Effects, at first I was lost. How did they do that, and how did they set up their shots?
After many years on the job, I learned some effective workflow tips to help me create this data driven info graphic over footage, and now you can too. I’ll be covering a lot of important workflow concepts like working with shape layers, using expressions, designing cool type so that you can create four different types of animation all in After Effects.
At the end of the course, you'll have built up a library of assets that you can re-use in addition to creating four very different, popular and trendy animation examples that you can use for your portfolio to help you get paid work.

https://www.udemy.com/course/create-anim...AD401DBF68

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway [Udemy] Create a Complete 2D Platformer in the Godot Engine baziroll 0 476 09-26-2021 , 02:10 PM
Last Post: baziroll
  Giveaway [Udemy] Create a Twitter Clone with PHP, MYSQL and Js FROM SCRATCH baziroll 0 450 08-10-2021 , 01:12 PM
  Giveaway [Udemy] Create A Digital Photo Caricature from Scratch baziroll 0 439 08-06-2021 , 01:54 AM
  Giveaway [Udemy] JavaScript for beginners: Create 27 projects from scratch baziroll 0 399 07-11-2021 , 01:31 AM
  Giveaway [Udemy] Complete Course of After Effects: Learn From an Expert baziroll 0 395 07-04-2021 , 04:32 PM