Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
[Udemy] The Complete Android Ethical Hacking Practical Course C|AEHP
Quote:Use this coupon code to get the best Deal

Hello Everyone !
Welcome to the CAEHP i.e. the Complete Android Ethical Hacking Practical Course .
My name is DEBAYAN DEY and i will be your Instructor for the CAEHP Course.
CAEHP is one of the Most Comprehensive Real World  100%  Hands-On Practical Approach on Android Ethical Hacking...!!!
Now this course is designed for anyone who is interested in learning how an attacker attack and get the information from the victim.
CAEHP is designed by keeping in mind that most of us are not having laptops or computer machine to work for most of the time.  Thats why in this course curriculum , you need not require any laptop or computer system.
Only you need an android device and this entire course is 100% practical based !
isn't this amazing ???
Yess , plus the most important thing , you need not to root your Android device.
waaoo !!! so all in one ,  you just require an android phone and turn it into powerful ethical hacking machine.
Lil brief about my name ,  i am Certified Secure Computer User (CSCU) v2 , and Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH V10) from EC COUNCIL
also i am certified Google IT support from Google , and currently doing  micromaster  in the Field of Cyber Security from Rochester institute of technology (RIT) New York in edx .
here are few of my other accomplishments in the field of cyber security ,
Introduction to Cyber Attacks , New York University
introduction to Cyber security for business , University of Colorado System
Palo Alto Networks academy cybersecurity foundation  , Palo alto networks
International cyber conflicts  , The State University of New York
Cyber Attacks Countermeasures , New York University
Networking ans security Architecture with Vmware NSX
Enterprise System Management and security ,University of Colorado System
Rest we'll have a meet and greet section to know other Learners ...!!!
so whats there in this CAEHP COURSE?
First of all i would love to  tell you , that this course is not limited  to time .
You may see 6 or 7 section today , once you land in this course after few weeks , you'll see more sections and videos are added up.  so this is the advantage of taking this course that you'll get regular updates about the new features and attacks and how you , as an individual can prevent yourself  from such an attack.

enroll fast
The Complete Android Ethical Hacking Practical Course C|AEHP | Udemy

https://www.udemy.com/course/the-complet...=SESSION13

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway [Udemy] The Complete Go:Golang Bootcamp baziroll 0 518 04-05-2022 , 11:36 AM
Last Post: baziroll
  Giveaway [Udemy] The Ultimate Ethical Hacking, Linux and Metasploit Training baziroll 0 471 01-13-2022 , 10:45 PM
  Giveaway [Udemy] The Complete Course of Fluid Mechanics for Engineers 2021 baziroll 0 530 10-18-2021 , 12:52 AM
  Giveaway [Udemy] Digital Marketing For Entrepreneurs - A Complete Course baziroll 0 533 10-11-2021 , 01:59 PM
  Giveaway [Udemy] FastAPI Complete Course || ECommerce Tutorial baziroll 0 553 10-04-2021 , 07:37 PM